I've decided to keep a journal of my out of body experiences. I've been quite inactive during the last few years because of a very busy schedule, but I've decided to start again.

I'm currently not actively trying to project. I medidate and do energy work every day because I wish to develop the energy body mostly. I'm still interested in exploring the other planes, so any projection that happens are always welcome.

- Today:

Did 15~20 minutes of energy work and went to sleep. I used an affirmation and told myself I would project. I ended up projecting at some point during the night for a very brief moment. I gained consciousness and realized I was projecting. I looked at my hands and noticed they were "melting" or disappearing.

I decided I'd explore a bit. I saw my window and went flying and tried to pass through it. For some reason, this ended my OBE and I woke up. I then simply went back to sleep.

My projections always seem to end whenever I try to get out of my house. Hopefully I'll be able to explore more in the future.