Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Global Talisman Project

Blog Entries
    p.s. - i found a perfect enochian consecration ritual which was written during a full moon in pisces/sun in virgo. It was written by the friends of loki society and I think it would be great to use this ritual when considering that the alignments will be the same on sept 7th. I stumbled upon it yesterday
    How do you know this stuff!!!

Okay, jokes aside, I kind of feel that we shouldn't dismiss the name Enoch got clairaudiently. Don't want to be a pain but can't Amy have a secret, spiritual name as well as a nick name? (I love "Amy", btw).

I'm starting to feel a bit inadequate in the whole meditation department. Maybe I'm about to learn a lot of new stuff via the blog. In any case, I live in a happy loving family with lots of laughter and I'm sure both the "girls" will enjoy a sojourn by the sea.

Cheers...sorry.... Love and light
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper

Okay, jokes aside, I kind of feel that we shouldn't dismiss the name Enoch got clairaudiently. Don't want to be a pain but can't Amy have a secret, spiritual name as well as a nick name? (I love "Amy", btw).
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

enoch Guest
    To be honest with you I'm carrying that name in my heart right now because it is what i received in a clairaudient chant when I was meditating on the pendant, but I got the impression that noone warmed to it so I thought maybe I'd got it wrong. But amy is fine if it's easier to remember.

No need to worry about my opinion on the name as long as no one expects me to remember it or type it or say it. Now that I've sent Tali into the mail, I am done with the project other than just watching.

Air3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    To answer your question, air3. Akashic Librarian will eventually request your address and then you'll request beekeeper's later.
    Cool . I am going to be away for the next 2 weeks, hope that this won't be a problem!

Air3

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    So will these objects continue circling around people forever and ever? I can almost imagine them becoming objects of myth and legend in the future.

The reason why I got a nice pendant who just out of concern that some day she will find her way to Robert Bruce, and I wanted to make certain that when that day comes he will not be thinking I'm a cheapskate. That's pressure enough without having to think that we might have a place in mythology, far enough in the future.

enoch Guest
    Thanks for being part of this, Tom. I'm quite positive that one day the pendant will arrive with RB. I can relate with you on this. One of the reasons I didn't go cheap is because I want the talismans to achieve a certain amount of respect. This in itself is a good path to empowering the objects.

Tom. Would you like to make an entry in the blog? Or you could type-up what you did and I'll post it in there for you. I think it's quite a significant event; the first talisman setting off on its journey.

In answer to your question, AL: I believe that the talismans will spend a while journeying from one person to the next. I also believe that they'll make some pretty surprising and exciting stops on their way (as Tom said - we'd love to see them in Robert's hands eventually). That's all I can say about their course at the moment. Off course, we would need to consider their security/safety if they do reach very respected hands, (I mean, internationally recognised) because their spiritual value would rise sharply and they would become quite in demand. We'd probably have to arrange to store them somewhere or keep them in semi-secret circulation (this is why have the eleven founders). Who knows right now. I'd love Nita Hickok to receive them too. And I'm sure we'll begin to administer these requests when the time is right

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    perhaps a saftey deposit box somewhere near you Enoch, or perhaps it could be kept by one of the founders when it isn't being requested?

enoch Guest
    yes, I think it would be better for one of the founders to assume responsibility for it at some point. I suppose that is why the eleven are so significant in all of this. I don't think (in the long-run) that it would be wise to keep it one place, or reveal the real identities of the founders

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast