Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Global Talisman Project

enoch Guest
    My wife is considering becoming a helper. Bless her heart..my daughter cried a little when we left this afternoon but it's good to hear your stories...it makes me feel better. It's only a 2 1/2 hour day for her in the afternoon so it's not too taxing. I hope she makes friends.

enoch Guest
    The time hath come, AL. I'll be sending kyae later today. It feels good...last week was a no-no. let me know when you receive her - she's coming recorded post because I'm scared she'll get lost on her way :cry:

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Thats Awesome I look forward ot it

Rayson Guest
    I'm looking forward to meeting them both myself. (-:

enoch Guest
    cool rayson. I'll add you to the list.

MK1127 Guest
    Interesting project. I must confess that I know nothing of the mechanics of talismanic magic, though I am interested. Any rescources anyone could recommend on creating and charging a talisman or amulet?

Rayson Guest
    Wow- I just read ALL the posts. Got to read the blog next.

I had a lot of thoughts as I read through. Some got answered on the way through the 170+ posts, some I just plain forgot .

I felt the need to post some rando mthoughts though.

Its funny, the feeling I get from them is that Tali will be full of pure love energy, light, white loving energy... and Kyaesalor represents deep profound understanding and universal wisdom...

Does anyone else have any feelings like this?
    Yes. This is definetly along the lines of what I am sensing.

OK- so have a weird little ability (which might not be weird at all), which I don't discuss often, because it is unethical to use. I can work with (or at least interact with, as I've never tried "work" in this way) crystals from afar. When I first stumbled on this page, I saw the picture of Kyae, and got a powerful sense from pir (pir= gender neutral pronoun). So I got interested. I kept myself from interacting, but I lingered long enough to enjoy the wonderful feeling. Tali's pic was blurry and unclear, and so I didn't mentally have much focus put on her, and thus I didn't make a spiritual connection. Then later I was talking to Scym at one point, and she was talking about Tali (who I didn't really was the crystal's name). After finally figuring out that Tali was not some obscure board member I had never seen, and after dialoguing further with Scym, all of a sudden I realized that I was excited. Like- not a little excited, but very excited. This project thrills me. Very very cool.

I also like 2 as the number of talismans. 3 doesn't feel right, at least not yet, and as much as I mentally am all about the mass creation of artifacts of light, spiritually I guess I am more in balance and appreciate that les is much much more right now.

BeeKeeper- I'm new to both this type of work, and likely this level of work as well. I'm planning on doing a ton of learning through this project as well, so we'll be best buddies, ok? (-:

Thank you so much Enoch for starting this up. This is a crazy idea I can get behind (-; .

Pilar Guest
    Indeed. It is a very interesting project for those of us following along. I can feel the excitement building as I read the posts!

enoch Guest
    Do you wanna join, Pilar? Just give me the nod.

Rayson - I'll dig out a good read for you regards working with talismans. For the consecration of kyae I referred to the picatrix, personal visualisation techniques, and various trad/modern ritual combined.

For post-consecration I've been meditating with kyae, wearing her during times when I know she'd be helpful, letting my daughter hold and marvel over her, and taking her to places that have positive effects on me.

Rayson Guest
    For the consecration of kyae I referred to the picatrix, personal visualisation techniques, and various trad/modern ritual combined.
    This is stuff I don't yet understand. At some point, when I have time to be more scholarly, I would love to dialogue with you on these topics, if you wouldn't mind teaching me some stuff .

For post-consecration I've been meditating with kyae, wearing her during times when I know she'd be helpful, letting my daughter hold and marvel over her, and taking her to places that have positive effects on me.
    This makes perfect sense, and is along the lines of what I would do. Well- that and some other stuff, but this part is all stuff that is like second nature to me.

Rayson - I'll dig out a good read for you regards working with talismans.
    I would love that. Thank you so much in advance.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast