Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Global Talisman Project

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Yeah Thanks Patty

It would be nice to have a picture of the necklace / talisman / pendant, maybe edited into the initial post in this thread?

enoch Guest
    Good idea, Tom. I was thiinking that too then thought: hmm..i wonder whether it might be more exciting for the recipient not to know the nature/beauty of the object 'til it arrives. But yeah...I think it would be good to do that, once i sort it.

Are you in Tom? Wanna get involved?

I'm about to edit the topic-head with a foot list of members to enable everyone to easily scan down to whom they will be forwarding the amulet onto next. Do you want me to include you??

I would love to be apart of this. Is there any restrictions like have to have been a member on the forums for ??? set of time before we can be apart of this?
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Maybe I'll just send reiki to it once you put up the picture. I have no idea. Today is the first day I even decided to read the thread. It would help to see a picture to make it less theoretical to me.

enoch Guest
    good question, tony. I should imagine 3 months regular participation at the site may suffice?

Would you like me to include you, Tony.

ok, Tom, I'll include a pic when I've got it. if you'd prefer not to have the amulet sent directly to you then that's fine. The general theory is that we own, empower, and sustain our amulet by passing it around the world into the hands and hearts of many people of all creeds - with the sole intention of directing as much positive energy to it as possible. Love, peace, understanding, protection, charm, etc, etc. Hopefully, over time, when it is recognised the kind of global journey this amulet is going on, the many hands it is pasing through, it may be revered....maybe requested by those who feel they may be able to get help from it concerning neg attack, etc. Or maybe if someone just wants to wear it or spend time with it to receive wisdom or comfort in hard times.

Which leads to my next question, why just one of these things circulating around the world when there are hundreds of us and it would take years to pass it around to everyone? It would be nice to get Robert Bruce in on this. Not that I'm interested enough to participate just yet, of course. We'll see.

Yes I would very much like to be apart of this enoch.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Blog Entries
    I've been thinking about it a bit, Enoch. Would one wear it continuously?

I once complained to my yoga teacher that I couldn't meditate when I was going through some major turmoil. His reply was that I was not meditating at all, then, because trauma shouldn't interfere with meditation; your life should be a meditation.

With this in mind, I feel the idea of wearing an object that you are trying to charge positively would keep you ever mindful of your thoughts, words and deeds. It could be an extremely positive experience.

(I realise too that there would be those who would be reluctant to wear such an object because of the possibility of it being charged negatively. But I'm a trusting soul.)

If it is to be worn often, please keep your choice subtle (I teach in a Catholic school, afterall )
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    I think this object could become very powerful. Such an Object could, like you say Enoch, be available to all members, especially those who have neg problems, and perhaps those who where involved originaly, say the first 20 or so people who charged it. Just to see how it has changed.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast