Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Global Talisman Project

enoch Guest
    off course you can Alex. I'll add you to the list at the top

I was supposed to order the pendant today but my washing machine broke so I spent all morning clearing the filter, etc, etc. So I'll get round to it in the morn.

p.s. - I've re-arranged the list slightly (in no particular order) so it's UK, AUS, US. I realise that it might not work this way in the future but it's a reasonable way to begin.

enoch Guest
    We're definately on the same wavelength, my thoughts entirely. Actually, while we're on the subject, my wife does some pretty good scrapbooking and was thinking on handmaking a small book of empty leaves for us to record our thoughts in before passing the pendant on. if someone out there is a bit of a whizz at graphics, blogging and the like, then please step forward! Otherwise, I'll set-up a blog and direct from here if that's ok.

Rob Guest
    Hi, I have just come across this thread about the amulet and it sparked my interest. I am wondering If I could join in with my wife. I have just started working on the gateway CDs and would like to take it with us on a jorney to the astral, well its astral counterpart anyway. I have been into all things psychic/spiritual off and on for over 10 years now, main problem is that I just can't seem to see things to the end, even though I am getting results. One of lifes lessons I guess.

Peace
    Rob

enoch Guest
    Hi Rob. I've sent you a PM

Okay. I went shopping at the local new age store and bought a double-terminated quartz pendant. The style of quartz is herkimer diamond, however that is spelled. They are known for their unusual high quality and for being naturally double-terminated. One of the ends has a hole drilled through it so it can be on a string. The string doesn't matter. If whoever gets it wants to cut the string to wear it on something else, that's fine. Now all I have to do is to decide what I want to do with it and then I'll ask for details on where to mail it. I think I'll mail it in about a week or so.

enoch Guest
    pendant sounds good, Tom. Let me know who you'll be sending it to (which order,etc) and I'll work the opposite way to ensure that they arent crossing paths too often.

Change of plan with the pendant I chose. I couldn't resist a beautiful little amethyst pendant I saw today; it just spoke to me as soon as I set eyes on it. So it's now in my possession.

I have an idea of what I would like to do. I would like to take it with me to a renowned spiritual place called Alderley Edge in Cheshire, UK. There's an area called the Wizards Well where I would like to take it and work with it. If you want to know a little more about alderley edge then there's a wealth of info here: http://www.paul.moss6.btinternet.co.uk/
    (including photos of the wizards well amongst other sites). and here: http://www.timetravel-britain.com/05/fall/edge.shtml

I suppose I'll let you know what I got up to when I complete the blog entry (which I'm currently setting-up). AL - I'll be in touch in the week

I wanna play too!

When I saw you changed to Amethyst, I couldn't resist, that is my birthstone.

enoch Guest
    Congrats scymitar72, you're our tenth and final founding member. I'll add you to the top of the list.

I'm in process of setting up a blog for this project. Maybe it could be a place where we can individually log-in and record our experiences with talisman and also how we've used it, etc. I'll forward the blog password when I forward on the talisman and, likewise, if the next person does that too, etc, etc.

Now, is anyone clever with words?

The reason I ask is because I would like to write a good blog description. What I have so far is this but it needs chopping and re-arranging, buffing up a little bit.

On August (insert date) 2006, ten respected members of the global mystical/spiritual community founded the Global Talisman Empowerment project.

The aim of the project was to choose 2 cherished pendants and then send them off on an enchanting, exciting journey around the globe, absorbing good fortune, magick, protection and positive energy from the recipients of the pendants, therefore transforming them into such and such objects...etc, etc.

This blog charts the ongoing global journey of the pendants from the personal accounts of members who have received and....

something like this....if you know what I mean....

Cool beans.

Now, I might get voted off the project for this, but, it's something I have to ask:

Is someone going to ask the stones if they want to participate? It might sound crazy, but, stones, especially crystals, sometimes have a mind of thier own, so to speak...

enoch Guest
    I can assure you, this little beauty if ready to go! But I will go through the formalities.

btw, I've set-up a blog here: http://the-global-talisman-project.blogspot.com/

It's bare bones at the moment. if anyone wants to jazz it up (if you're a bit of a blog whizz or banner whizz or whatever) then pm me and I'll give you the pass.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast