Thread: Have I had a Kundalini rising? I am new to this

1. Have I had a Kundalini rising? I am new to this

Hello everyone. I am new to this, and until a few months ago hadnt even heard of Kundalini, until I started having all these mad experiences, like rushes, and someone said this is what might be happening. I have started mediation, excersing, writing my days positives, and eating healthy. This started as a very practical experience and has moved to something spiritual. The guy who has been helping me is actually a fitness coach, and it is almost like we are learning together. Hes not spiritual, a totall footy lad... So I was told by a friend it was probably an awakening. I have been trying to manage the feelings, which have almost felt like starting an intense orgasm, but not in a nice way. Not enjoyed the feeling.

Then someone who is actually a moderator on this forum offered some advice, To observe what happens without judgement... then on Saturday this happened to me...

I was just sitting in my kitchen and then this... this energy surrounds and enters me, thats what it felt like, and got uncontrollable rushes, basically I had a few orgasms but more internally, different, not sexual but also very sexual. then deep grief and sobbing, then rushes moving up my body, it was painful when it reached my neck and ears, and I HAD to breathe through it. then extreme gratitude and more sobbing,,, when I came too, it felt like that, it had been 10 minutes, but felt like some other weird time.

I am not sure what to do with this, whats next, and what it means. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much

Blog Entries

Re: Have I had a Kundalini rising? I am new to this

I moved it so that more people can participate, but I'd say you had either a preliminary rise, or a very strong awakening.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Have I had a Kundalini rising? I am new to this

Thank you. Where did you move it to, to see if there's any advice?

drop "people are normal" and replace it with "people are people". the difference is , you can't be one of the human race with kundalini. the others are literally.. just.. people.
    i know that sounds far out, but it's a dog eat dog world and you're not a dog anymore... the race is run you're a realised soul.

can you observe that without judgement? "the witness" is crystal clear, when you accept to be alone.

Blog Entries

You're looking at it (Kundalini and the Serpent of Fire). The redirect from Robert's 'Kundalini questions' is still there (and will remain for a month or so) so Robert will eventually see it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.