I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to awaken this energy? Im just a girl from nowhere, USA whos never had anything out of the ordinarily ever happen and I am interested in this, indeed Im not sure or not if im already on the path. I do get alot of random muscle spasms, pain and I do sometimes feel electrical like crackling on my head, but it doesnt hurt.

I also wonder if it is safe for me, at this point in my life I dont care what happens, yes I've heard the horror stories and if it kills me so be it, but I also have great tenacity and spirit, I've survived such pain in my life most can never relate and I mean both physical and mental and even through all this my will never let me loose consciousness against my will only if im put under for one of my many surgeries or falling asleep.

So many the question is two fold, can anyone awaken this energy, and is it reccomended for someone in my state to do this? Unlike many others who go through this and take the chance, I really have nothing holding me back from risking my life to do this.