Thread: LOA conflicts

Blog Entries

LOA conflicts

Until recently, I have wondered why the Law of Attraction has never been proven scientifically. At first sight, it is easy to set up an experiment where a LOA adept influences a coin to get statistically unlikely results but, on second thought, the researcher/lab assistents/cleaner will influence the experiment towards statistically valid outcomes, unknowingly using this same LOA spiked with their own set of (dis)belief. This line of reasoning may also explain why it is so hard to gain wealth using the LOA, as you are probably not the only contestant in the field.

I admit it is a little shocking for me to admit this same obstacle hinders me from convincing myself the LOA is valid, as, to quote Yoda, you do or do not. There is no try. If I want to test the LOA, I am bound to fail, which reminds me a bit of quantum physics, where a mere observation disturbs the phenomenon observed.

So, how can give the LOA a try? It looks like any conscious effort to make it work for me will sabotage it from working. I would appreciate some pointers on this...

Blog Entries

Re: LOA conflicts

Consider it an experiment. Look for things like synchronicities, things that go beyond the laws of probabilities.
    Read the works of Thomas Campbell, he once said something that makes sense to me regarding manifestation- something alike "it is easier to create from chaos than it is to create from that which is manifest."
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Consider it an experiment.
    I'd love to, but this is where the scientist in me gets in the way...

Hi!
    Maybe the trance state would be useful? From my experience, wishes made in trance are fulfilled way more frequently. In trance doubt disappears, and willpower is stronger than in normal, fully awake mind state. For me wishes formulated in present time, without negations, work best. It also works best when I don't think about it when I'm awake - it prevents doubt from creeping in.