Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Doors

Re: Doors

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    same here. i wonder how many people are at the junction ("to want or be ONE"), and what the heck the "future" might behold. maybe there is no such thing anymore... hmm.
    it is a very "potent" moment but the fear of pain is substantial, ...

i meditated last night and realised passion. prehaps the choice is not mine in the end . passion being 50% unconscious...
    Hi olyris...

It is a valid question you make...about how many are in junction to want to become ONE...When you have come that far you do want to be ONE...and what I did feel so wonderful...that there is a possibillity for you to choose...and what I mean by that is ...that when you have come that far...you do want to become ONE...if you have a slightest doubt...you do not become ONE...I felt it so clearly that when you cross over to ONE you are ready and if you only Think you are ready...you will not enter even if you want...but you are not clearly ready...you can not enter with doubt...you have to be total ready....

I am at same page with Echart Tolle when he say that there are now 2 parallell streams....the old World and the new World....and it will now be sorted out who will parish and who will survive...the parabel of separate the wheat from the chaff....as Echart Tolle say...for some it look likes it is getting wors...but on the same time it is getting better....because more and more people are awakening...
    ...and I do Believe that everyone has to make own decissions about where they are ....I am on the side to see Everything is getting better.....and not loosing myself into despaire but seeing only what is getting better....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

i am one with Silence... probably not with all love and light however. i seem to believe in an ascended human form: dna too. i don't want to sound like a grey alien wanna-be but a lot of love is angry and a lot of light is rather presumptuous, in humans. i probably should just meditate to keep up with whatever happens and be thankful for what i've got. thanx for your post ia.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    i am one with Silence... probably not with all love and light however. i seem to believe in an ascended human form: dna too. i don't want to sound like a grey alien wanna-be but a lot of love is angry and a lot of light is rather presumptuous, in humans. i probably should just meditate to keep up with whatever happens and be thankful for what i've got. thanx for your post ia.
    Hi olyris

As you say lot of love is angry and lot of light is rather presumtuous...in humans....yes it is...and very much in the stream what can be called for the old World....they do still follow Money so to speak and things....so be sure you are taking care of your self and not falling into that pit...so meditation is very good and thankfulness too...so just take care of yourself in the best way and keep praying that everyone will awaken so no-one is left behind....well...I do not Think anyone will be left behind...they will end up in a World where they can grow...they might only need more love and understanding and patiense ...and I am sure they will get it...but there will come where they have to make up theires mind....this I am sure of....

Keep up the good work!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Susan...be well. And as you are. Right on time. Right on the spot.

"You must find your own way. Unless you find it yourself, it will not be your own way and will take you nowhere." ~The only sage I trust
    Know Thyself