Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
same here. i wonder how many people are at the junction ("to want or be ONE"), and what the heck the "future" might behold. maybe there is no such thing anymore... hmm.
it is a very "potent" moment but the fear of pain is substantial, ...

i meditated last night and realised passion. prehaps the choice is not mine in the end . passion being 50% unconscious...
Hi olyris...

It is a valid question you make...about how many are in junction to want to become ONE...When you have come that far you do want to be ONE...and what I did feel so wonderful...that there is a possibillity for you to choose...and what I mean by that is ...that when you have come that far...you do want to become ONE...if you have a slightest doubt...you do not become ONE...I felt it so clearly that when you cross over to ONE you are ready and if you only Think you are ready...you will not enter even if you want...but you are not clearly ready...you can not enter with doubt...you have to be total ready....

I am at same page with Echart Tolle when he say that there are now 2 parallell streams....the old World and the new World....and it will now be sorted out who will parish and who will survive...the parabel of separate the wheat from the chaff....as Echart Tolle say...for some it look likes it is getting wors...but on the same time it is getting better....because more and more people are awakening...
...and I do Believe that everyone has to make own decissions about where they are ....I am on the side to see Everything is getting better.....and not loosing myself into despaire but seeing only what is getting better....

Love
ia