Doors

Life is the door to death,

and death, the door to life.

Where are you?
    Know Thyself

Re: Doors

sex in-between!

Trying to peek through the door hoping to walk through gracefully and not bang my head going through.The planning can be tough though.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    sex in-between!
    Some hallways are longer than others, ya know

I should really consider stand-up comedy, but I'm not sure anyone one get me...
    Know Thyself

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    ....The planning can be tough though.
    Care to explain?
    Know Thyself

well i'm right at the end of life, and also the end of death.. two miracles i appear to have attained. i think the prophets might have run out of inspiration....

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post

Where are you?

Hi SoulSail

When I read your question yesterday...I did not at all understand it....but today when I re-read it I got a vision/Picture...that the end and beginning are not per ce near each other...and as you say...the hallway are longer or shorter...the Picture I got that if you are in the hallway then you are near both ends so to speak...but Before you got to be in the hallway you are on different locations so to speak....you maybe are in the location of cause and effect...to understand your own Creation....or if you have passed this state...you might be on the location of helping to build up new locatons for those who are in the beginning of the World so to speak....and if you end up in the hallway then you also might go streight to the source...you are done and do not have to evolve or help yourself more...you are in ONE again....

I came out of the energy surge...and notice that I did not answere where I am....I am in the crossway to decide if I want to come back...I have a choice now....do I go back to be ONE again....or come back to form....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

" The planning can be tough though."

Care to explain?

Okay, what I find tough whilst trying to plan.

***. We are here and none of us knows for sure the absolute truth.
    We have options to follow, such as

Follow a religion,
    Or
    Try to experience for ourself and come to our own conclusion,( which is my preferred route),
    Or
    Listen to so called Gurus who know everything,
    Or
    Read books from people who have had experiences and follow them, ( but who is to say they have interpreted their experiences correctly or infact that they have experienced the best of what we might hope for? )

So planning is tough because by seeing flaws in most I came to the conclusion a while back that I would be guided by my own inner guidance.

What I'm planning is based on what I'm receiving which I can only hope has something to do with making me a better person in the hope of something after this life and not just being 'switched off '

I'm trying not to have too high expectations from people who seem to be interested in following a spiritual path because time and time again I get let down.

I'm trying not to take what I read personally.

My difficulty is my journal because the more beautiful contact and advise I hear or the more lovely the image is I get, then it makes me want to be an even better person, but the problem is I'm writing this for anyone to read and this may be interpreted as self delusional, ego inflated Little miss Perfect.
    ( hence the remark about trying not to bang my head on the way through)
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    ..I have a choice now....do I go back to be ONE again....or come back to form....
    same here. i wonder how many people are at the junction ("to want or be ONE"), and what the heck the "future" might behold. maybe there is no such thing anymore... hmm.
    it is a very "potent" moment but the fear of pain is substantial, ...

i meditated last night and realised passion. prehaps the choice is not mine in the end . passion being 50% unconscious...

Blog Entries

Where are you?
    Personally i have felt like i have being living 'death' for many years now.... it's become much, much easier...

maybe i'll move back into 'life' again ... it does happen [at times]
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce