it's 2 months that I've started NEW and I practice almost every day.

I was super scared of OBEs and Lucid dreaming ... It's about 5 years that I am practicing meditation and listening to binaural beats and every time My energy body starts to vibration I avoid to continue because of FEAR !

Last night I had a dream which I saw a man who was raping women many times ! I was so angry of him so I chased him in the dark streets and caught him then attacked him ... he turned his face to me and started to shift his shape to an awful demon right in front of me ( shape shifting was the most horror thing to me when seeing horror movies!) but i did not scared and attacked him again to kill him...and then suddenly I woke up in the midnight in my bed ...After waking up I was not scared but having the feeling of bravery

Honesty I am not afraid of even appearing ghosts or souls anymore... I feel I am brave now... I have strength !

so I wanted to share this experience to you that I think THE FEAR is a very very big problem to all spiritual practitionairs and wanted to know what are your experiences about the psychological benefits of NEW?