Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've made progress in healing others

Blog Entries

Re: I've made progress in healing others

She seems 'brighter' & more mobile just now .... i have altered the position of her cage in my bedroom, for a better 'set-up' for her. so improvement x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

I made a healing attempt for you IA65
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Quote Originally Posted by IronGega View Post
    I made a healing attempt for you IA65
    Thank you IronGega

I suspected that you did give me healing, I felt it in my liver as my liver is very ill with multiple cysts on it...

.I can tell that you are powerful even nothing happened more than that I felt a jank in the liver, that your heling is potent but not working on me and I will tell you that I have to learn to help myself first ....

I have helped others and not listenend enough to myself...as you also know that first help you and when you can protect yourself not be harmed by others 'sickness'...I never knew how to protect myself...it is why I am so ill today with multiple illnessess....

I have bean tested by people in need have bean send for help from me but I have had to turn them down because... if I did not say NO I can´t help you.... I did become so ill that I did be bed bound.....so I had to tell them I can´t help you...this was so hard but if I did not dare to do the right thing....I will not be here for long...the existence/life is teaching me how to prioritace in right way.

I wanted to tell this to you so you do not doubt your Powers...

It is me who have to learn to help me first by learning to listen and learn boundaries against myself and towards others....I have to learn by the hard way....to become so ill in my body that I have to become still and listen....the message has bean to me...."what use is there to heal you when you do not do anything to help yourself"

So do not doubt yourself and your powers IronGega you are powerful...I did feel it in my body...Keep up the good work!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Thanks, Glad to help in any way i can. if you wouldn't mind. could you post some feed back in my healing journal?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Thanks, Glad to help in any way i can. if you wouldn't mind. could you post some feed back in my healing journal?
    Hi IronGega

Are you refering to me?? and if you are...how can I post feed back in your healing journal?? If it does mean I have to be a member in some way...I have to turn it down...in that case you can copy my answere from here...I hope I do not offend you...I have made up my mind only to be a member here on this site...thank you.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

http://www.telshealingblog.net/p/reviews-page.html

post one there please, you can do so without siding up and anyniously. if you want to set a back like to this threat you can

http://www.telshealingblog.net/p/reviews-page.html

post one there please, you can do so without siding up and anyniously. if you want to set a back like to this threat you can
    I am sorry but I did not succeed to post on your site....so I will not do any more atemt to post on your site....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

it's no problem, glad to help anyway