Ok so I was attempting to find a bit of information from my higher self, relating to some missing time/memory recall I have from Sunday night.
I've misplaced something valuable to me, and am a bit disturbed by the lack of memory from this period of time...

So last night I kneeled by my bed and prayed to my highest and lowest aspects of self, as well as any high vibrational beings of positive intent that might be around, to show me any clues that might help bring my memory back, in my dreamtime...

I did some deep breathing with the intention of hopefully phasing into fully conscious astral state...
I found myself easing into a grey misty realm which began to take form...
I was sitting on the floor, talking to a girl i know.
I don't really remember what we were talking about, but I do remember a "smart phone" type piece of technology in my hand... on the screen i saw an image of a building front with many windows.
I was discussing this with my friend, about to show her the technology, when I felt my right foot being kicked by someone.
"Hey!" i shouted, and woke to my physical body.
I felt a presence by my feet, standing on my bed, towering over me.
I opened my eyes to see a transparent figure, hooded and cloaked, white in appearance.
I felt no fear, but still, as is my usual habit when confronted by any unusual entity, i asked it what it wanted, and stated that unless it was of the highest vibration and of positive intent, it had no business in my space.
The figure didn't communicate, but i felt a deep vibration emanating from it.
I closed my eyes again, still feeling this entity standing at my feet.
I opened my eyes once again, it was still there, towering over me. It was huge.
the folds of it's robe were many. i couldn't see any facial details or anything beneath the hood.
The vibration increased until I could hear a deep humming sound in my mind.
Then the thought came to me - had it kicked me to make sure i didn't miss the information I was witnessing - the friend I had been talking to.
A possible clue to my activities on Sunday?

Immediately i sent a message on my phone to my friend, asking if she'd seen me on Sunday.
The entity disappeared from sight, the humming growing louder and then fading away...

I woke in the morning to a response from my friend, saying she hadn't seen me.
The mystery continues....