Thread: Generating energy via animal atavisms?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ivo Guest

Generating energy via animal atavisms?

I've always wondered whether or not it would be possible to utilize a primal/basic animal essence as a form of energy projection, etc. Also using it's intrinsic traits or qualities. I find it easier to think of the subtle forces of the body to be best visualized as atavistic and primal for some reason. It just seems to work best for me. Is this unorthodox or anything? Is it a little advanced for my current abilities?

I've always had an affinity for snakes of all kinds. This is because of what they have commonly represented in historical belief-systems. They have been attributed with immortality, regeneration, and wisdom. Plus, they are very simple creatures with simple motivations. I contribute things such as the shedding of skin as rebirth, growth, and personal change. If I were ever able to achieve something as improbable as "switching bodies" using astral projection, these meanings would become even more significant.

What does anyone else think?

Re: Generating energy via animal atavisms?

I was recently fortunate enough to be involved in an animal totem ceremony, in which we were guided into our energy field, and one by one, into each of our chakras, where we presented ourselves to the animal essence within each one.
    It was a remarkable experience, having these animals present themselves to me, and then once familiar, allowing my human consciousness to merge with the animal.
    During this merging, I was the animal. I could feel each strand of fur, the length of my snout, my tongue, my tail.
    My consciousness changed. I literally had the characteristics of the animal.
    Once merged with each of the 7 animals, we introduced each of our animals to the others in ceremony.
    Since then, in particular moments, one of my animals will make itself known to me, eg when my last relationship broke up, the wolf that is in my heart centre came to comfort me.
    A warm presence that nuzzled into my neck and licked my face and reassured me telepathically.

I'm looking into the possibility of making a totem pole for my garden representing my animals.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.