Thread: Lava

violetsky Guest

Lava

Lava energy I find is a very powerful balancing and cleansing energy. Lava is a mixture of earth, water and fire energies. The earth element I find is very grounding, the fire transformative and the water calming and cleansing.

If I find a stubborn blockage I imagine pouring hot molten lava over the blockage. Then I imagine the lava seeping in and heating, energizing, cleansing the area. This causes expansion and if you imagine explosions this can expose new surface area that the lava can envelope and seep into. If used on sensitive people who easily feel energy warn them that it can feel like hot water has been poured on them, temporarily. I was quite surprised when I used this on a sensitive person without telling them. Apparently they woke up jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom because they felt like scalding water had been poured into their mouth. To their relief though an attachment point on their tongue broke and a large grisly lump burst. I had been working on this stubborn attachment point for over a month and found this technique to be the most powerful but it can be a bit traumatic to the patient. I think the mixture of elements provides a balancing of powerful energies and the imagining the lava as brilliant white is very cleansing.

I use lava for other purposes also, hues of red, orange, yellow can be added. Reds and oranges used in the lower chakras can help with revitalization, helping a person feel re-energized if they are low on energy. The earth element in the lava provides powerful grounding.

Best Wishes,
    violetsky

Hi Violet

I was wondering, is it necessary to visualize drawing this energy up through my 'roots' or can one just sort of summon it? I don't know how good I am at summoning elemetal energies yet, I suspect I can somewhat, but it would be nice to have an experienced and trusted person verify that I am calling up what I intend to call up.

Also, is this something more experienced healers should do as folks like me who are still working on energy discernment accidentally tap into unwanted energies?

I hope this makes sense.

Pilar Guest
    Hi there,

Yes, I have some questions on that too. I live in Hawaii and I have found the power of lava and the elementals connected with it to be really intense and not necessarily positive. I would like to hear more about your technique. It does sound interesting the way it broke an attachment for your client.

Here in Hawaii, tourists come to visit and take home pieces of lava in their pockets/luggage. There is now a mountain of returned lava stones in the park where people have mailed the pieces back saying that its energy seriously disturbed them! Crazy, huh?

I think it might be because there is an energy difference between here and the 'mainland'. The elemental deity Pele is associated with lava and this volcano in particular near where I live. Healers say there is a vortex here that has intense energy--too much to handle. It is true, I think. People who move here cannot handle it for long and usuallly leave within two-three years...

anyways, thought it might be interesting!

cheers,
    Pilar

Here in Hawaii, tourists come to visit and take home pieces of lava in their pockets/luggage. There is now a mountain of returned lava stones in the park where people have mailed the pieces back saying that its energy seriously disturbed them! Crazy, huh?
    I've heard of that too, that the folks who take the lava home have horrible bad luck and that the only way to end that bad luck is to return the lava to it's rightful place.

Pilar Guest
    Hi there,

Yes, it's sort of bizarre. The best explanation I have heard for it is that Hawaii is 4th dimensional, due to the dimensional disturbance created by the vortex of the active volcano here. It certainly seems to be true that things manifest more quickly and effortlessly here than on the continent. However, that isn't good for most people, as you can imagine....

In my time here, it has been a very severe, constant lesson in this regard.

P

violetsky Guest
    Dear Pilar and scymitar72,

I am sure the story about the curse does not help either. That the god Pele would curse anyone who took lava off the island.

I have heard healers talk about their experiences in Hawaii. They are over the top mind blowing ones usually. There is definitely something special about that place.

The lava does not need to be pulled up. The other way I work with it is imagine pouring it out of a container. I have only had one patient feel this with full intensity. He said it was like boiling water had been poured in his mouth. He ran to the bathroom to get water on his tongue but the attachment point on his tongue burst at that moment and the heat disappated rapidly leaving no scalding or damaged - except to the attachment point. It takes a lot of focus to do this though and I have only been successful breaking attachments on a few people but it does encourage me. So you do not need to pull it up you can just imagine it there in what ever location you wish. I generally feel warmer or feel heat in an area when I apply it.

Sorry I take so long to reply. I have been working very long hours at my new job. The good news is I love it. Fantastic place to work.

Best Regards,
    violetsky

violetsky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by violetsky
    Dear Pilar and scymitar72,

I am sure the story about the curse does not help either. That the god Pele would curse anyone who took lava off the island.

I have heard healers talk about their experiences in Hawaii. They are over the top mind blowing ones usually. There is definitely something special about that place.

The lava does not need to be pulled up. The other way I work with it is imagine pouring it out of a container. I have only had one patient feel this with full intensity. He said it was like boiling water had been poured in his mouth. He ran to the bathroom to get water on his tongue but the attachment point on his tongue burst at that moment and the heat disappated rapidly leaving no scalding or damaged - except to the attachment point. It takes a lot of focus to do this though and I have only been successful breaking attachments on a few people but it does encourage me. So you do not need to pull it up you can just imagine it there in what ever location you wish. I generally feel warmer or feel heat in an area when I apply it.

Sorry I take so long to reply. I have been working very long hours at my new job. New jobs are always labour intensive. The good news is I love it. Fantastic place to work.

Best Regards,
    violetsky

Hey Violetsky!

I am curious... I vaguely remember from the Ohio workshop that you said your new job was a school teacher? Is this right? I think people like you are what we need in the system most? hat grade are you teaching if this is your job?

About the lava. I am following Bardons IIH quite well. *phew* huge changes caused by this I love it! Anyways is it "safe" to use this method before reaching step 3? I experimented with the elemtents before and had a rough experience. But since you say to balance the lava ith earth water and fire does this make it safer than pure elemental energies?