Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Orgasms and Energy Raising ( energy work )

Orgasms and Energy Raising ( energy work )

I have never had one but apparently theory quite intense experience by the sound of the moaning (females). It sounds very intense. That's the theory.

When you have been doing qi gong energy raising for years your body becomes a powerful energetic orgone. Sexual acts can manufacture intense sexual energies which can be stored in the chakra system for energy work or energy storage.

if you practice sexual acts what you should be aiming for creating energy raising from sexual acts.

Note get the angels too store the sexual energies into the chakras system instead of releasing it into the atomsphere into astral where negs can feed.

What you should be aiming for is high high frequency sexual energies that way it is toxic to psychic parasites.

My ex friend told me that orgasms can trigger kundalini

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

The Goal

Squeezing pc muscles 200 times daily different parts of the day
    squeezing ...
    the muscles that withhold stop you from urinating.

For 2-4 weeks

how to get started

Reminders on the wooden doors in your flat different door rooms. A random symbol whatever type to remind you to squeeze pc muscles different times of the day the symbol as a reminder for example write-ing something down on your hand to remind you every so often
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 25th September 2017 at 10:14 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Orgasms and Energy Raising ( energy work )

i have tried using a mood ring to remind me every time i find it on my finger different parts of the day

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

theory

Note that orgasms i am expecting to be very very intense.

Extreame Energy Raising Path for those who practice energy work

yes and [one can] raise the kundalini sexually too
    Last edited by olyris; 27th September 2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: up the smokestack... and i am

Technically energy is raised during the build-up to orgasm, orgasm itself releases most of that energy especially for males. These facts are essentially the energy raising system of Tantra. Their solution to 'storage' is to prolong the 'build-up' as long as possible and to not orgasm.

The dan tien is probably the best place to store lots of energy in the body. Considerable amounts of energy can also be stored in the aura though is does typically leak away in less than a day.

Clearing/cleaning your energy system will allow you to store larger amounts of energy in your body without triggering any Kundalini.
    Without first clearing your energy system, high energy levels can cause health problems even without Kundalini.

I don't consider PC (kegel) exercises to be at all helpful in increasing energy storage safely. It does lead to better control of orgasm thus allowing higher build of energy levels before orgasm.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

thankyou namasta wstein

7. Re: Orgasms and Energy Raising ( energy work )

sorry for my bad english

It was many years that I was so so much interested in hot girls and sometimes I had an opportunity to have sex it was not a great pleasure as I wish!
    after about 6 months doing NEW now I am not so much interested in girls but when the opportunity came to have sex the sex pleasure is about 5X greater than before!
    I do some dirty jobs I was hated before and I enjoy !

It's because NEW stimulates the sacral chakra therefore NEW is a natural aphrodisiac

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tooraj2008 View Post
    sorry for my bad english

It was many years that I was so so much interested in hot girls and sometimes I had an opportunity to have sex it was not a great pleasure as I wish!
    after about 6 months doing NEW now I am not so much interested in girls but when the opportunity came to have sex the sex pleasure is about 5X greater than before!
    I do some dirty jobs I was hated before and I enjoy !
    Also, it sounds to me like you have cleared some blocks/ issues, sex will probably be more healing for you now then, than it previously was......... sounds great
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

ofcourse sex is how kundalini gets us all , i just discovered the other day , the ajna chakra is sexual chakra.

incidentally so is mooladahra , and on of top that open often within the same timeframe.

So Obviously all us Kundalini people have some strange sex obsession going on.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .