Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
OK, well. being an alchemist the agnisuryan theory (gnostic/agnostic atheism, glory is one) works well. so yes (like jesus) i have basically defined my faith as alone, sparing such cases as death and the divine because they promise earth. i actually don't think humans really can or do, for me... i am very unique and balance self to other usually means i am the one doing the compassion. mind you, i don't understimate people, notably you and your story... which runs a close parallel to my own. i just... think earth is my last human experience and i will go on alone because that is the soul in me that recognises beauty best.

i am working thru a connection that was unconsciously established with a person when i went out today. i hear his voice talking to me in the silence. we are probably sharing god. i just have to clear such instances of chance up. as you probably know, alchemy basically takes your problems (lead) away and leaves you with your self (gold). i keep my whole life "good" that way.

regarding the angels. michael says he doesn't like me. now. that's not the karma of being one creator that's an ego thing... according to human insight. according to the angels it might be about whether or not it is arrogant to be one creator. so, a fundamental differing there. i would have been nice if the angels (michael) could refrain from that attitude... rather to be unconditionally loving, but i am quite certain it is not going to happen. they don't know how to comply with my unique set of beliefs. i could always try the old athiest trick of considering angels a part of my mind (not god per se)... will think about it.

cheers for your support i have been feeling your presence u r very calm-ing. o
Hi olyris,
a very stong thought/feeling come to me...that you are on a new mission and there for the "old" paradigm is confused (Michael) as he might see you as an enemy...he is just doing his job...I know I was asked to join..I said NO...because I did not understand what it would lead too...because it is so new and not recogniable to me...and you did come to my mind...why you feel you are alone...do you feel it can be this??

Love
ia