Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: angels, laws

Re: angels, laws

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    OK, well. being an alchemist the agnisuryan theory (gnostic/agnostic atheism, glory is one) works well. so yes (like jesus) i have basically defined my faith as alone, sparing such cases as death and the divine because they promise earth. i actually don't think humans really can or do, for me... i am very unique and balance self to other usually means i am the one doing the compassion. mind you, i don't understimate people, notably you and your story... which runs a close parallel to my own. i just... think earth is my last human experience and i will go on alone because that is the soul in me that recognises beauty best.

i am working thru a connection that was unconsciously established with a person when i went out today. i hear his voice talking to me in the silence. we are probably sharing god. i just have to clear such instances of chance up. as you probably know, alchemy basically takes your problems (lead) away and leaves you with your self (gold). i keep my whole life "good" that way.

regarding the angels. michael says he doesn't like me. now. that's not the karma of being one creator that's an ego thing... according to human insight. according to the angels it might be about whether or not it is arrogant to be one creator. so, a fundamental differing there. i would have been nice if the angels (michael) could refrain from that attitude... rather to be unconditionally loving, but i am quite certain it is not going to happen. they don't know how to comply with my unique set of beliefs. i could always try the old athiest trick of considering angels a part of my mind (not god per se)... will think about it.

cheers for your support i have been feeling your presence u r very calm-ing. o
    Hi olyris,
    a very stong thought/feeling come to me...that you are on a new mission and there for the "old" paradigm is confused (Michael) as he might see you as an enemy...he is just doing his job...I know I was asked to join..I said NO...because I did not understand what it would lead too...because it is so new and not recogniable to me...and you did come to my mind...why you feel you are alone...do you feel it can be this??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    a very stong thought/feeling come to me...that you are on a new mission and there for the "old" paradigm is confused (Michael) as he might see you as an enemy...he is just doing his job...I know I was asked to join..I said NO...because I did not understand what it would lead too...because it is so new and not recogniable to me...and you did come to my mind...why you feel you are alone...do you feel it can be this??
    i don't understand everything you mean but,
    - yes i can move on from the default earth paradigm and live on my own world
    - the angels ARE redundant. eg michael is your name, your god. i am sort of my own.
    - i don't know where this is going either. i read a personality report online a few days ago, it was very psychic. but i don't see the exact point in hoping for that, or any other, presently avaialble future.
    - i suppose i am just patient for whatever comes next spiritually
    - im trying the "angel are parts of your mind" theory, its working so far.
    - why do i be alone? disillusionment. im happy mind you, but get very bored with ordinary things. i thought not that long ago... ordinary people might have 5 fun meanings in their day, whereas i need a fun meaning every 5 mins lol
    - if you can figure out where the future is pointing im listening, tho

i would meditate 3 hrs a day but it only takes me 15-20 mins before there is noting else to breathe..

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    i don't understand everything you mean but,
    - yes i can move on from the default earth paradigm and live on my own world
    - the angels ARE redundant. eg michael is your name, your god. i am sort of my own.
    - i don't know where this is going either. i read a personality report online a few days ago, it was very psychic. but i don't see the exact point in hoping for that, or any other, presently avaialble future.
    - i suppose i am just patient for whatever comes next spiritually
    - im trying the "angel are parts of your mind" theory, its working so far.
    - why do i be alone? disillusionment. im happy mind you, but get very bored with ordinary things. i thought not that long ago... ordinary people might have 5 fun meanings in their day, whereas i need a fun meaning every 5 mins lol
    - if you can figure out where the future is pointing im listening, tho
    Hi olyris,

I do not know where the future is pointing...I have bean recomended and encouraged to make up my mind what kind of life I would like to have..I do not dare to do so..I am afraid it has some kind of twist what I was not able to see or understand...I have bean shown how a life without thought/will look likes...empty..I do not want that...but I do not eighder know what I want.....so have to start to be bold again soon.....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Olyris,

I anticipate, look forward to your refreshing insights hitting the nail on the head as you holding the hammer.

Don't be afraid to use your hammer when you find your thread overtaken by bantering interrogation and overpowering suggestiveness that keep you from otherwise sharing the import of your thread's free-flowing build.

Empathy for other [in these type settings] can quickly swamp one's own, requiring inward growth manifesting your peculiar boundaries best suited toward unswamped ground for you alone to stand on.

There's nothing wrong per se with conversation that adds, until of course it subtracts.

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

ditto ditto