Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need technique support (moderators)

need technique support (moderators)

there is too much memory being taken by my account to recieve private messages. can a moderator clear some space by logging into my account i don't know how to do it myself. Need help
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Re: need technique support (moderators)

Should be okay now. I did it from the back end, which is kind of a blunt instrument (sorry about that). Give a shout if it's still giving you trouble.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...uring-moles-RB

can you delete that picture of me for privacy reasons butterfly woman please

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

It's done.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

thankyou have a love-ly day

wanting to upload a song as a christmas present for all here

it's less then 3MB i don't know how to do it

I tried the attachment option and it would not work

Blog Entries

Sorry, the mods are all busy doing family and holiday stuff.

There are some restrictions on uploading because of storage and bandwidth and so on. Most of these were Robert's decisions, so we don't really adjust them. Sorry about that.

However, there are free hosting sites where you can upload files to share, and link to them. I wish I'd seen this earlier, but as I said, family obligations and all that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    wanting to upload a song as a christmas present for all here

it's less then 3MB i don't know how to do it

I tried the attachment option and it would not work
    you can just put in the youtube link and those interested will click , I'm fairly certain most songs are on youtube.

if in case not there , google for a link and paste.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...I-love-you-all

It's ok DarkChylde and butterfly woman i manage to make it work somehow on this link above