Thread: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

I recommend you get the latest version of PPSD. The 2nd Edition is way better than the original.
    Robert I am 75% neg free not all parts of me are high high frequency I am trying to get rid of my voices threw raising vibration

However in you 2nd edition you would probably speck of frequency raising, I know it's coming

good job for making it, the book. I peeked at the book on amazon it looks really cleaver. Especially saying it's a survival guide

in your 2nd edition you should talk about surviving the influence of voices they are like negs too Robert
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 30th September 2017 at 08:19 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: is there such thing as natural occuring moles RB ??

I have had a lot of success with reducing symptoms of sz and 'voices' through dietary changes. EG., removing wheat and dairy from diet.

What is the nature of the voices you hear?

There are both good and bad voices.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Robert I am 75% neg free not all parts of me are high high frequency I am trying to get rid of my voices threw raising vibration

However in you 2nd edition you would probably speck of frequency raising, I know it's coming

good job for making it, the book. I peeked at the book on amazon it looks really cleaver. Especially saying it's a survival guide

in your 2nd edition you should talk about surviving the influence of voices they are like negs too Robert