Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: strange sensations of energy in spinal column

strange sensations of energy in spinal column

Hello friends.

Last couple of years I experience strange energy sensations in my spinal column.

Usually I feel them in the moment of falling asleep or in the moment of awakening.

About two years ago when it just started, I felt them mostly in the lower part of my back but since recently I feel them also on the upper part of my back in the chest area.

This year I meditated a lot, mostly I do sitting mindfulness meditation twice a day total time from one to two hours.

The sensations I experience are very interesting. I feel energy channel through my spinal column.

It’s kind a buzzing sensations. It reminds me my head pressure sensations but they aren't strong sensations and they usually fade away when I lose awareness of the altered state of mind…

Does any one here ever dealt with such kind of sensations or maybe heard about it?

As Robert Bruce says and as Osho said each of us are unique and Kundalini works inside each of us in its own way.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: strange sensations of energy in spinal column

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Hello friends.

Last couple of years I experience strange energy sensations in my spinal column.

Usually I feel them in the moment of falling asleep or in the moment of awakening.

About two years ago when it just started, I felt them mostly in the lower part of my back but since recently I feel them also on the upper part of my back in the chest area.

This year I meditated a lot, mostly I do sitting mindfulness meditation twice a day total time from one to two hours.

The sensations I experience are very interesting. I feel energy channel through my spinal column.

It’s kind a buzzing sensations. It reminds me my head pressure sensations but they aren't strong sensations and they usually fade away when I lose awareness of the altered state of mind…

Does any one here ever dealt with such kind of sensations or maybe heard about it?

As Robert Bruce says and as Osho said each of us are unique and Kundalini works inside each of us in its own way.
    Hi Leon,
    I have had these sensations in my whole spinal collum for years....and it hurts very much when it is throbbing so it feels like the vertebraes will burst out of my spinal collum....and also hot flashes in my whole body...and also tingling and flushes and Waves of both heat and energy....very painful.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Leon,
    I have had these sensations in my whole spinal collum for years....and it hurts very much when it is throbbing so it feels like the vertebraes will burst out of my spinal collum....and also hot flashes in my whole body...and also tingling and flushes and Waves of both heat and energy....very painful.

Love
    ia
    Hello IA

Interesting! I also noticed that the sensations are developing and they are becoming more intensive....

Definitely, these sensations are indicates that the Kundalini is progressing but I just wonder what's next?

Should I expect anything extraordinary? How long did it last and what happened in your case? Do you still experiencing these sensations?
    Last edited by Leon; 19th October 2017 at 09:30 PM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Hello IA

Interesting! I also noticed that the sensations are developing and they are becoming more intensive....

Definitely, these sensations are indicates that the Kundalini is progressing but I just wonder what's next?

Should I expect anything extraordinary? How long did it last and what happened in your case? Do you still experiencing these sensations?
    Hi Leon,

My sensations comes and goes...When mine was most intense I felt that little more and I would understand all languages and understand all about life....so I nearly think that would be extra ordinary and I am prond to think it is possible....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last edited by Leon; 3rd November 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Hi Leon,

Love
    ia

First time it occurred last winter. I fell asleep one night but was awakened by heat under the skin of my feet, gosh it was real burning fire but inside of my body. It was very painful and very unpleasant. I rushed to the bathroom opened the tap and put my feet under the cold water... I have never heard about such kind of symptom from anybody.... It was not just painful sensation, it was unbearably painful sensation of heat under my skin . I felt heat many times around my tailbone area but that was different... Unfortunately this was not an isolated case and since then it has repeated a few times last year and this year too.
    Last edited by Leon; 12th November 2017 at 12:18 AM.

The sensations of energy in my spinal channel mostly were in the lower part of my body last couple of years but since recently I clearly feel them in my chest (heart chakra) area.
    Last five months I meditated intensively every day and it seems I overcame some blockage around of my solar plexus.

First time it occurred last winter. I fell asleep one night but was awakened by heat under the skin of my feet, gosh it was real burning fire but inside of my body. It was very painful and very unpleasant. I rushed to the bathroom opened the tap and put my feet under the cold water... I have never heard about such kind of symptom from anybody.... It was not just painful sensation, it was unbearably painful sensation of heat under my skin . I felt heat many times around my tailbone area but that was different... Unfortunately this was not an isolated case and since then it has repeated a few times last year and this year too.
    Hi Leon,

I can never have my feets under the blanket because of the burning sensations, I keep them out and most nights I can´t have blanket on me because of the heat sensations.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi Leon,

I can never have my feets under the blanket because of the burning sensations, I keep them out and most nights I can´t have blanket on me because of the heat sensations.

Love
    ia

I don't cover them too since of my childhood. well, it seems we have a lot of things in common. May be we both came here to the Earth from one planet.

P.S IA this soundtrack is for you

I don't cover them too since of my childhood. well, it seems we have a lot of things in common. May be we both came here to the Earth from one planet.

P.S IA this soundtrack is for you

Thank you Leon

It did bring tears to my eyes..very powerful..it soothers my grief...thank you

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce