Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hello friends.

Last couple of years I experience strange energy sensations in my spinal column.

Usually I feel them in the moment of falling asleep or in the moment of awakening.

About two years ago when it just started, I felt them mostly in the lower part of my back but since recently I feel them also on the upper part of my back in the chest area.

This year I meditated a lot, mostly I do sitting mindfulness meditation twice a day total time from one to two hours.

The sensations I experience are very interesting. I feel energy channel through my spinal column.

It’s kind a buzzing sensations. It reminds me my head pressure sensations but they aren't strong sensations and they usually fade away when I lose awareness of the altered state of mind…

Does any one here ever dealt with such kind of sensations or maybe heard about it?

As Robert Bruce says and as Osho said each of us are unique and Kundalini works inside each of us in its own way.
Nothing unusual at all actually.. Everyone who I have helped learn to move energy and feel it eventually experiences these exact sensations, why? It is the flow of energy through out your energy system, the areas it is more prominent, the flow is better, the areas it is less so, or not at all, are likely stagnant and need you to use those areas energy-wise more. Eventually, as you work with energy more, this sensations will become more prominent, and then later on, you will feel it at all times like most people do. So you are on the right track.