Thread: Am I doing good with the program?

AstralTravelrr Guest

Am I doing good with the program?

Hi,

NOTE: this was my very first time in my whole life I practiced with the program’s OBE exit methods.
    I have a few weeks of experience with binaural beats meditation.

I’ve just performed my first exercise. I did the deep physical body relaxation exercise.
    After that I practiced on the OBE exit methods, I imagined a rope and felt how I was climbing through
    my bedroom window up to the sky and universe. I altered the methods a few times.
    I’ve noticed that I get huge chills down my spine and body when i’m concentrating on the rope...
    Like if there’s something happening and I feel so light I can’t even feel my body anymore.

I think I had that feeling that my body was trying to get out but I feel I have to practice some more but I think this is a very good start.
    I have 3 spirit companions and I asked them if they can help me every time if I’m trying to exit my body.

I remained very calm throughout the experience because I know what will happen. I’ve read and watched Robert Bruce’s program and books.

This state remains for a few seconds I think, are these the vibrations Robert Bruce talks about in his program?
    I do this while i’m laying on my bed covered under my sheets for a warm feeling.
    Also I have my headphones on because I listen to binaurel beats (alpha, theta states) every time I meditate.
    I believe beats will help tremendously.

My questions is: how long should I practice on these exercises? It’s 11:00 AM in my country and I praticed for 30 minutes. So is this enough practice for the day? Should I keep this to 30 mins a day? What is the optimal amount of time that I should practice every day?

What do you guys think of my set-up and experience ? Am I going in the good direction?
    Last edited by AstralTravelrr; 20th October 2017 at 04:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Am I doing good with the program?

Robert Bruce's book 'Mastering Astral Projection' gives you a clear-cut schedule to follow, which answers your questions.
    I'm a little puzzled by your referring to 'the program', while you do not seem to be aware of the book?

AstralTravelrr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cinnabar View Post
    Robert Bruce's book 'Mastering Astral Projection' gives you a clear-cut schedule to follow, which answers your questions.
    I'm a little puzzled by your referring to 'the program', while you do not seem to be aware of the book?
    Oh wow I didn’t realized he also has books lol. I only read his Evolution Ebook. I’m going to look for that Mastering Astral Projection book!

Thanks.

when i read astral dynamics (RB) 15 years ago i attempted ROPE and i heard shrieks and squeals like "don't do this".... just wondering, any ideas what that might have actually been about?
    i didn't try again for about 8 years.

AstralTravelrr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    when i read astral dynamics (RB) 15 years ago i attempted ROPE and i heard shrieks and squeals like "don't do this".... just wondering, any ideas what that might have actually been about?
    That was your higher self. It will test you every time. In every way possible. Ignore it and remain calm, have some courage and keep pushing forward. It will try to scare you away.

indeed. my higher self tried to kill me back in 2012... i had to exorcise him. sort of thing i had never done before... yikes.

AstralTravelrr Guest

indeed. my higher self tried to kill me back in 2012... i had to exorcise him. sort of thing i had never done before... yikes.

Did you followed a program? The Mastering Astral Projection book is a great guide to perform OBE's step by step. Did you rushed into it?

i did not get the MAP book. but yes i have astral travelled successfully since back then . i might have been rushing into it i don't know. but those shrieks sounded very real.

again, all good now. but the higher self appears to be more "property of humanity and the divine" rather than "who i really am." bit miffed.

Blog Entries

You went into trance. When you're in trance, you hear things. All kinds of things. If you go to the 'new member' areas you'll see a thread entitled "Your First Conscious Projection". There may be a link to it in my signature. Read it, so you know what to expect.
    It can be caused by your subconscious, which does not want you to get out of your body, because it's seems scary to it. (It's been programmed by our beliefs to associate being out of body with death). Once you get out a few times, this nonsense ends, once the subby discovers you didn't die enough times.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.