Hello again
I have Avast Antivirus. However this message appears on all my devices, laptop desktop tablet cell phone with another antivirus system. When I disable completely the javascript capability of the browser the message doesnt appear. I think probably it is a malicious javascript inserted in the source code of forum the web page. When the user loads the page the script executes locally in the user computer.
Hackers can do it to spread trojans or redirection to other pages I dont know...
I hope you can solve the problem for thousand of people with this problem (negs), me between them. I am solved my problem with negs with grounding measures and other ones that I want to share with the group.
I seriously regret other sites that minimizes the danger of negative entitites and tell it like a sort of self construction. It only worsens the isolation and desperation of people under this type of attack.

I suspect --sorry for me being a little bit conspiranoic-- I seriously suspect this virus infection it is not a random success.

I strongly encourages you keep helping people.