Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hacked forum

Exclamation Hacked forum

High probability this site has been hacked. The malicious code has been placed in the server that host the forum page and it try to infect a computer every time a user try to load it. Please tell to your Sysdmin (Web Site Administrator) that carefully review the source code. Or reinstall the PHP original scripts.

I receive a virus alarm message every time I try to load the site.
    I was trying to acces astral dinamycs to share my successfull experiences dislogding my own negs nightmares. Instead I find this. It could be very sad other people can not access this site. I have implemented a lot of strategies (modified by myself) wich made my live more "wearable" I could have been destroyed by the critters without the help of astral dinamycs.

Please fix the problem.

Blog Entries

Re: Hacked forum

Which virus program is giving you the alarm? We had some trouble a few weeks back with various web browsers raising the alarm and that was fixed. I'm just wondering if this is the same thing or something else.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I am using chrome browser and a few weeks ago I had to install a zoom extension because suddenly the text and letters became very small but before that i had to put this website into exception list because of my antivirus system which Identified this site as malicious.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

I have Avast Anti-Virus

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

I've passed this on to Robert. I don't know when he'll be able to read/respond to it, but I did send him a PM.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I've had this same problem on and off. It seems it goes back to normal, and then it goes on 'alert-don't go there' again. I thought it was over, but maybe it isn't.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello again
    I have Avast Antivirus. However this message appears on all my devices, laptop desktop tablet cell phone with another antivirus system. When I disable completely the javascript capability of the browser the message doesnt appear. I think probably it is a malicious javascript inserted in the source code of forum the web page. When the user loads the page the script executes locally in the user computer.
    Hackers can do it to spread trojans or redirection to other pages I dont know...
    I hope you can solve the problem for thousand of people with this problem (negs), me between them. I am solved my problem with negs with grounding measures and other ones that I want to share with the group.
    I seriously regret other sites that minimizes the danger of negative entitites and tell it like a sort of self construction. It only worsens the isolation and desperation of people under this type of attack.

I suspect --sorry for me being a little bit conspiranoic-- I seriously suspect this virus infection it is not a random success.

I strongly encourages you keep helping people.

Blog Entries

As I said, I passed this on to Robert. I haven't heard back, but he may be away (he travels a lot). The mods don't have any way to contact the site techs, unfortunately.

Sometimes this can happen from an ad that is loaded that has the injection. If it’s a javascript issue,I doubt it infects the source code. It would try to affect the browsers hitting the site.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Everytime when I try to access to this web page since summer I keep getting this (malicious site warning) notification and everytime i keep ignoring it because I know that there is nothing dangerous for me here but anyway I think that the problem with this notifications should be solved somehow....

Last edited by Leon; 9th December 2018 at 10:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast