Thread: Diseases meditation and Kundalini

Diseases meditation and Kundalini

Hello friends. I'd like to discuss here about meditation and its benefits. Since awakening my kundalini in 1912 after practicing Robrt Bruce's new energy ways I still continue discovering incredible things in my own personality and in my own health. Since of my youth I was very sick.it was a very strange disease. Once or twice every month I had been losing control over my body. I can't even describe it properly but these days as usual were very difficult for me, because I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even walk or lift something for example a cup of tea.... Such days usuallyI was just helplessly laying on my bed… Most days I was ok but these few days were always difficult for me each month. I had this disease about 20 years until I began to practice new energy ways.

I've never heard anything about Kundalini and energy work before I read Robert Bruce's book new energy ways. I found it accidentally in internet one day and now I think it wasn't just coincidence.... I spent about 2 weeks trying to learn Robert Bruce's tactile Imaging work. I practiced it one or two months I don't remember now exactly how long did I do it but the results were amazing. I was doing very simple techniques brushing, wrapping, stirring and draw energy into the navel area. I also was familiar with sitting meditation at this time but I wasn't doing it regularly. Well in short, one night it was in 2012, I was awakened by heat in the tailbone area in the middle of the night…. There were also another strange coincidence, the weakness which I have experienced very long time has gone and since 1912 I have never experienced it again, amazingly the disease had gone and still I can’t find any logical explanation for this. I wrote about the symptoms of heat in the tailbone area to Mr. Robert Bruce and he told me that it might be Kundalini…. I have never heard about it before. it was something completely new for me at this time. The heat symptoms around my tailbone didn't last long instead of it the pressure and the heat in the tailbone have changed into head pressure. Since 1912 I'm experiencing daily head pressure on the forehead and on the top of my head on a daily basis every single day as Robert describes them in his books. I tried a lot of things to ease the spontaneous energy movements in my body. I was looking for the best way of grounding myself but most methods don’t work in severe cases but finally last year I found out that the best grounding for me is a sitting mindfulness meditation. I can't explain how it works but it works... The most incredible discovery about myself I have made last year I found out that I can resist to cold and flu it sounds amazing and unbelievable but it's true. When I have symptoms of cold or flu I just sit on my meditation pillow and 30 minutes of meditation usually is enough for me to get rid of this symptoms I don't know how it works I just observe my internal state the way I observe my thoughts and I just trying to be mindful. Maybe it is related somehow to Alpha State of Mind…. In the deep altered state of mind during the sitting meditation I feel how slight flow of energy connects my crown and tailbone through spinal energy channel. I know it's not kundalini it is something diffrent.... I tried to speak about my meditation and my capacities to resist flu and cold with another meditation pracioners but I think they didn't take my words seriously and didn't believe me, maybe I just didn't meet any serious practitioner of meditation to ask my questions…. How do you think friends, my capacity to resist cold and flu, is it related to kundalini activity or it is normal for all practitioners of meditation? I mean is it normal for everyone? This year I also managed take under control without any pills my bowel disease just by daily sitting meditations and energy work.

Sorry for my English.
    Last edited by Leon; 13th November 2017 at 10:54 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: Diseases meditation and Kundalini

Hi Leon

I react to that you write 1912...3 times...can that indicate your condition commig from pre-life problem and now is healed in this life?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Leon

I react to that you write 1912...3 times...can that indicate your condition commig from pre-life problem and now is healed in this life?

Love
    ia

I don't know, maybe, who knows ))

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

It's not normal for me, but I haven't been practicing steadily.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

my stomach is made of pure iron and steel I am very resistant to gastric distress and can withstand things in food that make other people sick.

This isn't related to Kundalini , it's just how I am wired , on a more productive note , things and abilities that come with Kundalini are very certainly NOT meant to last , you experience one particular quality or smaddhi then move onto the other

Not moving on means your'e stuck at that particular level.

I thoroughly advice against , fascination or reveling in abilities that come as Kundalini goes through the body.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

DC,

I haven't said , but I am always lovingly proud in/of/for You.

Your's, Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    DC,

I haven't said , but I am always lovingly proud in/of/for You.

Your's, Tim
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Wink Re: Diseases meditation and Kundalini

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    my stomach is made of pure iron and steel I am very resistant to gastric distress and can withstand things in food that make other people sick.

This isn't related to Kundalini , it's just how I am wired , on a more productive note , things and abilities that come with Kundalini are very certainly NOT meant to last , you experience one particular quality or smaddhi then move onto the other

Not moving on means your'e stuck at that particular level.

I thoroughly advice against , fascination or reveling in abilities that come as Kundalini goes through the body.

Did you read whole my post? Mostly I was talking about things that I have figured out practicing meditation.

I have figured out that I can resist to cold and flu and I just mentioned about my problem with the intestines and that the best way of grounding in my humble opinion is sitting mindfulness meditation.

I just assumed that maybe this is somehow related to the activity of Kundalini, also I have mentioned about energy movement through my spinal column from the tailbone to the crown chakra

which reminds me the pressure on my forehead and on the top of the head which I experience constantly last 5 years on a daily basis....