Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
my stomach is made of pure iron and steel I am very resistant to gastric distress and can withstand things in food that make other people sick.

This isn't related to Kundalini , it's just how I am wired , on a more productive note , things and abilities that come with Kundalini are very certainly NOT meant to last , you experience one particular quality or smaddhi then move onto the other

Not moving on means your'e stuck at that particular level.

I thoroughly advice against , fascination or reveling in abilities that come as Kundalini goes through the body.

Did you read whole my post? Mostly I was talking about things that I have figured out practicing meditation.

I have figured out that I can resist to cold and flu and I just mentioned about my problem with the intestines and that the best way of grounding in my humble opinion is sitting mindfulness meditation.

I just assumed that maybe this is somehow related to the activity of Kundalini, also I have mentioned about energy movement through my spinal column from the tailbone to the crown chakra

which reminds me the pressure on my forehead and on the top of the head which I experience constantly last 5 years on a daily basis....