Thread: Space-time and Time-space

Space-time and Time-space

Imagine the universe as shaped like a donut. The top side of the donut is “space-time”, our familiar 3 dimentions of space and 1 dimension of time. The bottom side of the donut is also familiar to us, though we seldom think about it. It is “time-space” (aka 3 dimensions of time, 1 dimension of space). The three dimensions of time in time-space are “past, present, and future”

You might wonder how time-space is “familiar” to you as you might not have heard the concept before. Well that’s where you go when you dream or when you are in the astral. In time-space you move around in time like how you move in space when you are in space-time. It’s also why dreams transition differently than “real” moments at the top of the donut. In space-time you walk somewhere to get there. In time-space you go somewhere by “traveling to the time you were at that place”. If you think “the beach, in Hawaii, now” it’s how you move in time-space. While you can walk in time-space it is really just one directional, pulling you down the path you are going in time.

68510C83-DBBE-4007-9C80-93186B2E2E12.jpg
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Re: Space-time and Time-space

That’s essentially the theory that David Wilcock discusses. The “law of one speaks” a lot of “time-space”. I find that it resonates with me, though I haven’t projected or been lucid recently to test it out. It would be interesting thing to test out.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    Imagine the universe as shaped like a donut. The top side of the donut is “space-time”, our familiar 3 dimentions of space and 1 dimension of time. The bottom side of the donut is also familiar to us, though we seldom think about it. It is “time-space” (aka 3 dimensions of time, 1 dimension of space). The three dimensions of time in time-space are “past, present, and future”
    This does not make any sense from a mathematical point of view, outside a "universe as shaped like a donut" is not part of that universe.
    I totally don't get why “past, present, and future” are separate dimensions. Seems to me that 'present' is but a point. All three of these are already accounted for in "space-time" with but a single dimension.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Another mathematical paradox is thinking that the whole of space expanded at once from a singularity in a bang. Dark energy is just a real large fudge factor to make the math work.

I suspect the donut works like a 4 dimensional sphere. Like a globe, if you go to far in one direction, you bend around to the other side. Unlike a globe this effect also happens with “down” and “up”. So there is no visible surface and yet the donut still inflates over time.