Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(ever recorded)

the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(guinness world record)

it was when I was 16 years old i was put on psychiatric medication because of psychic attacks from negs i am now 29 years old now it's been 13 years later forum members

it saved me from madness

i do admit any drug even shamanic drugs modifies the brain permanent-ly chemically changes that's a fact(scientifically proven i am pretty sure i know my stuff)

that's why you can use angels to do psychic surgery on the brain to repair chemistry to it's natural state

however i do want to keep the chemistry modifcation from the psychiatric medication all these years it has done to my brian

I found attempts to get off medication results in very very intense lucid dream experience like nothing before

thanks to the modification of psychiatric medication all these years all all these years every day swallowing medication has chemically modified my brain,

The great thing about the longer you are on psychiatric medication the more it modifies the brian

here is the most potent lucid dream ever experience possible should be in the guinness world records

Recipe here as follows

+ 13 years of being on allot of psychiatric medication - fully detoxed (the more years on the medication the better)
    + Max dose of Mugwort just about near overdose
    + Max Dream Calea Zacatechichi just about near overdose
    + Any other shamanic lucid dream enhancing herb i didn't mention
    + All Vitamins to help enhance lucid dreaming
    + Getting Pleiadians to modify the brain threw psychic surgery brain enhancement to expand the function of lucid dream in the brain
    (extra terrestrial brain modification)
    + All light based extraterrestrial types modifying the brain on a mental level and the physical brain itself
    + Becoming Clairvoyant(getting the angels to fully expand the function of the third eye) threw there order
    + Fully awakened
    +
    Getting into the deepest moment in a lucid dream
    + Contracting oneness expanded awareness to create pure levels of consciousness(Individuality experimentation effect)
    + Experiment being deeply in the body within all dream characters such as a complete planet full of dream characters within a lucid dream
    + Mastering Dream Yoga

Note,, if I missed more of the recipe help add it to the recipe list by posting on this thread

Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th February 2018 at 08:11 PM. Reason: attract forum members editing
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(ever recorded)

may i ask: what is the trick with improving the brain chemistry with the wake dreaming state (feeling like life is a dream). the Great White Secret is great with reality as such but my dreaming brain-mind needs work .

what improves the dream state is a blend of multivitamins , popular within the bodybuilding community called "ZMA" , I think that's just Zinc , Magnesium Aspartate .

You can read more about it here ZMA gives vivid dreams
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

o,

867227b185c0e475d3ba74e4df3fa613--dream-big-cool-quotes.jpg

Life is a Dream truing as from ocean to rain over land's rivers running through each in every of One Body ... Us. To each as uniquely profound dreamer ... to all to within one confounding dream. Emotional resolve , practice honest feeling out life 'as it is' and not as we'd rather have it be, for imaginative invention becomes our thinker's ends. It is a sad truth that human beings unavoidably become what they pretend to be.

Dreams-Come-True.jpg

My favorite quote from "Gods Of Egypt" in reply to a "mere human" commanding that "the Gods hate us!": "If the Gods hated you ... they'd answer all of your prayers."

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th February 2018 at 08:19 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

may i ask: what is the trick with improving the brain chemistry with the wake dreaming state (feeling like life is a dream). the Great White Secret is great with reality as such but my dreaming brain-mind needs work.
    try getting into the moment

i have had like 5 lucid dreams in one night on psychiatric medication last year

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I wanted to add magic mushrooms to the list and fall asleep before it effects happen. the hallucinogen helps with dream imagery in a lucid dream

however,,,

one it has to be legal in your country
    two its not a good idea to do it with a high level of awakening it will be too intense in a altered state with such a high level of awakening

NOTE:

the recipe that i made is all those properties combine together
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th February 2018 at 11:25 AM.

Re: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(guinness world record)

http://www.return2health.net/clinici...CABEgLURvD_BwE

^^an addition too the recipe post

i learnt from taking kava kava can help induce very vivid dreams this too can be added to the recipe formula
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 11th September 2018 at 05:26 AM.

Re: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(guinness world record)

doing all these combinations altogether creates extremely vivid vivid lucid dreams

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast