Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(ever recorded)

Re: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(guinness world record)

lucid dreaming is the answer to the most high graphic most beautiful virtual reality that beats any of gaming cyber computeristic virtual realities that exist now a days on the cyber world
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 23rd January 2019 at 03:06 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(ever recorded)

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: the most intense lucid dream experience ever possible(guinness world record)

Members there are allot of fake mugwort strains out there

I am trying the find the true-est mugwort strain, that actually induce vivid dream

I think I found it

Artemisa Annual

the false mugwort strains that don't work i come across

artemisia vulgaris
    artemisia absinithium

Nicotine patches are available in forms that supply a constant dose of nicotine for either 16 or 24 hours. The 24-hour patch may cause sleep disturbance, such as difficulty sleeping or unusually vivid dreams. Removing the patch a few hours before you go to sleep may stop sleep problems

https://www.google.com/search?q=nictonie+patches+give+vivid+dreams&rlz=1C 1GCEA_enNZ941NZ941&oq=nic&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0i131 i395i433i512j46i131i175i199i395i433i512j69i57j46i1 31i395i433i512l2j46i395i433i512l2j46i199i291i395i4 33i512j0i271.1167j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

add the nicotine patches to the lucid dream recipe on this thread

the nicotine patches work when they absorb threw the skin whennn sleeping

These supplements can help with lucid dreaming too

Take Dream-Enhancing Supplements

Other supplements like vinpocetine, galantamine, and choline have also been reported to induce more vivid and lucid dreams, and some people actually use them specifically to affect dreams.

Take all these supplements together with the recipe i have provided

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2