Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Michael channelled

news from arcadia

Just releasing some old negativity, here have it:

- there is a reason or cost for knowledge... it is humanity... only thing they agree upon is the law... only thing earth (god) agrees apon is the divine...
    ---> divinity or the law? divine law: beautiful people know the truth AND that is power
    ---> WARS, are beautiful people LOSING the truth... 50% chance of death, one way or another...
    -------> including by stroke

- teaching is learning death backwards. put it this way: you don't die you just learn other people's lessons!
    ---> ie a duty to preserve the memory of earth. school did it anyway, so nobody shall be forced to teach (by a duty)

- the reason for the church is fun, currently. that's the default. all will be default in it's name, then.
    ----> not killing innocent men, sparing them their ego's in fact!
    ----> priests without egos... unfortunately, not a real god. [only innocence knows how to pray]
    --------> satan... is a christian.

- CRIME, accepts all of the above. divides and conquers who it see's to be KNOWLEDGEABLE.
    ----> beauty goes up, ugly goes down
    ----> criminals stay level with jesus -> and that's the way god wants it. fact of matter.

o-dawg

Re: news from arcadia

The teaching on forgiveness:

Forgiveness allows God to learn - love understood humanity...
    To forgive is to forgive, lest {in case} it be your fault.
    People who do not forgive are choosing perfection... same dif. perfection (as per peace) is a learning experience - in fact, that's all it is.

The difference is in between asserting a spiritualised god (Jesus or Allah) and a peaceful/wise man-god (Jehovah or Nazareth). To each their own...

... of course, if there's a god beyond religion, it's in you. according to the new age ...

Re: Michael channelled

Oh and, I'm not an angel person anymore.... they said i was? interesting isn't it. no, angels are not for ancients, they get archons instead...
    fallen angels lose, archons die... that's the big difference... in the law of one.

angels/archons, what for ? probably to keep the great pyramid happy for all i know... it seems that most people inherit not just their spirituality but their peace. among the many are the few...

Re: news from arcadia

DEMONS
    - satanic (work with respect)
    - christian (work with truth)

DEVILS
    - cheeky devils (like wisdom)
    - horny devils (like austerity)

GHOULS
    - pigmys (know independence)
    - zombies (know individuality)

GHOSTS
    - pirates (give wrong)
    - vampires (take wrong)

ANGELS
    - legions of michael (will power)
    - luciferian (will light)

DAKINI
    - fighters (understand peace)
    - runners (understand war)

FAIRIES
    - hero(in)es (realise god)
    - villains (realise goddess)

EL-OHIM
    - original (win logic)
    - ab-original (win intuition)

NATURE SPIRITS
    - elves inc, trolls, kenders etc (remember fun)
    - gnomes inc gargoyles, salamanders etc (remember truth)
    Last edited by olyris; 25th February 2018 at 01:17 PM.

I've figure out some logic, based on the square, circle, triangle and rectangle as logical forms:

SUN SAYS: PEACE IS SOUND
    MOON SAYS: LOVE IS COOL
    UNIVERSE SAYS: SELF IS POWER
    PLANETS SAY: EGO IS GOOD

(square, circle, triangle and rectangle in order)

what does that say, to you? to me it says, "i am that i am"... but very ALONE indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I've figure out some logic, based on the square, circle, triangle and rectangle as logical forms:

what does that say, to you? to me it says, "i am that i am"... but very ALONE indeed.
    Hi olyris

For me the square is earth.
    The circle is dimension
    The triangle is direction.
    The rectangle is expansion.

I am so sorry you feel alone.

I never feel alone because the existence is so vibrating and alive.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

hi ia,

earth = discretion?

it sounds like you are quite cosmic... i believe everybody needs time alone they just won't recover from not even fun, otherwise... i don't get any (time alone) i am a spiritual magnet in my own time, for angels and god voices etc. i used to sleep unconscious, would like to do that again. i might try your way, i suspect it keep the core/consciousness in a pure state instead of bothered lol.

hi ia,

earth = discretion?

it sounds like you are quite cosmic... i believe everybody needs time alone they just won't recover from not even fun, otherwise... i don't get any (time alone) i am a spiritual magnet in my own time, for angels and god voices etc. i used to sleep unconscious, would like to do that again. i might try your way, i suspect it keep the core/consciousness in a pure state instead of bothered lol.
    Hi olyris

I am not bothered anymore, but it has not bean easy as I have seen/heard/smelled/felt etc since birth....no-one could help me to sort out what was from the unseen dimensions...I was belived to reallty be crazy...so it took me very long time to understand what was not happening on earth level and what was happening in other dimensions....so....no I am not bothered anymore so much
    My dream path has changed lately...I belive it has some significanse for something like other sences to develop and that my focus is drawn to something new..no clue yet...but I am sure I will be learned some day.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

W'sup o'dawg,

I agree with your insight "ALONE" , and see that you're not necessarily pointing at your own sense of feeling/sensing aloneness.

Can't know till you know, been there ... done that ..."alone" set in nn of harbenging one's own as themself and not as your's all-after to as sifted reckon out all-before's reconoitering.

I am a fool foolishly fooling with foolishness. -or- . The truth would seem as foolishness... -or- The adult having come puts away the foolishness of the child. -or- One knowing their own foolishness is wise enough. -or- I shall be what I shall be...

He says to Her, I Am I Am.
    He asks Her, what is the difference between the Devil and Me?
    SHE answers, I Am.
    She seeing Me... ex-claims, Ani L'Dodi V'Dodi Li ... I Am my Beloved's and my Beloved is Mine. In the NaMe of Love Are We

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Peace jokes (!!!)

what's the difference between jesus and the buddha?
    peace.

how many cones are in the peace pipe?
    one for you, and two for me.

what is the meaning of hate?
    care or control... both.

can there be bliss beyond sleep?
    yes, in your own bed.

why did the chicken cross the road?
    pedestrianism, aka world peace.

who wins, big bird or snugglepuss or whatever?
    whatever.

would it be true to say that there is reason in human nature?
    to the contrary, human nature is a product of reason instead. according to the aliens.

what makes girls go wild?
    two pints of ego and a twist of melon.

who wrote the magna carta?
    everyone except the holy ghost.

love the ?
    love the tie.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast