Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
I only have the translation of the manual to the hemi sync support for the journeys out of the body cd series. I did it myself. If you have the english transcripts, I don't mind translating it for you.
Hi, thanks for your offer, you are very kind. But it is not necessary, what I was looking for was the transcription in English, and now I know I can get them with the option of YouTube subtitles. However, it's going to take a while, I'm from Venezuela and my internet is very slow, I need several hours to upload each track xD

I have another thing that I would like to comment, but I would not like to create another post. I have 25 days using Album Discovery and I do not feel anything. I do not perceive changes in my consciousness but when I use a muscle testing technique (a technique to get answers from the unconscious mind) to know if I've reached focus 10 the answer is always "yes".

Yesterday I used "introduction to focus 12" several times (I got the transcription of that track and now I can understand the instructions) and the same thing happens to me, I do not feel anything, but the muscle testing tells me that I've reached focus 12.

"Release and Recharge" is the same, I do not feel, see or remember anything when I do the exercise. It's very frustrating because I've already had extracorporal experiences and I've even had success doing the phase adjustment technique a couple of times.

I don't know what to do, If I don't expemeriment any change when I use the audios, is there any posibility that I really be reaching those focus levels?