Thread: Gateway Experience's Voice Transcription

Gateway Experience's Voice Transcription

Hello, I have a question to ask. Is there a transcription of the verbal guide of the audios? I do not speak English and the only CD of the series Gateway experience that is in Spanish is the first. I thought that if I have a transcription of what the tapes say, I could translate them and learn them, what would allow me to continue with the exercises.

I would really appreciate it if anyone knows where I could get a transcript of, at least, the second CD.

Thanks for your attention

Blog Entries

Re: Gateway Experience's Voice Transcription

I only have the translation of the manual to the hemi sync support for the journeys out of the body cd series. I did it myself. If you have the english transcripts, I don't mind translating it for you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I only have the translation of the manual to the hemi sync support for the journeys out of the body cd series. I did it myself. If you have the english transcripts, I don't mind translating it for you.
    Hi, thanks for your offer, you are very kind. But it is not necessary, what I was looking for was the transcription in English, and now I know I can get them with the option of YouTube subtitles. However, it's going to take a while, I'm from Venezuela and my internet is very slow, I need several hours to upload each track xD

I have another thing that I would like to comment, but I would not like to create another post. I have 25 days using Album Discovery and I do not feel anything. I do not perceive changes in my consciousness but when I use a muscle testing technique (a technique to get answers from the unconscious mind) to know if I've reached focus 10 the answer is always "yes".

Yesterday I used "introduction to focus 12" several times (I got the transcription of that track and now I can understand the instructions) and the same thing happens to me, I do not feel anything, but the muscle testing tells me that I've reached focus 12.

"Release and Recharge" is the same, I do not feel, see or remember anything when I do the exercise. It's very frustrating because I've already had extracorporal experiences and I've even had success doing the phase adjustment technique a couple of times.

I don't know what to do, If I don't expemeriment any change when I use the audios, is there any posibility that I really be reaching those focus levels?

Blog Entries

I recommend that you find Fred Aardema's writings, He has guides to focus 10 and 12 (I actually have translations of those) and they used to be in the Monroe website. If you'd like to take a look at them, I can send them to you. Pm me with an email address, or if I can, I'll link it to you over the pm system (I don't remember if it supports it.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I recommend that you find Fred Aardema's writings, He has guides to focus 10 and 12 (I actually have translations of those) and they used to be in the Monroe website. If you'd like to take a look at them, I can send them to you. Pm me with an email address, or if I can, I'll link it to you over the pm system (I don't remember if it supports it.)
    That would be great. I left you an MP.

Thank you very much for your answers, you are very kind.