Thread: What is this?

What is this?

Hi,

If Robert or other people will indulge me I would like to list some symptoms I'm currently experiencing and I would like to see what people think it is. I have my own opinion but I wanted a little objectivity. Just to preface this I wanted to say I've been meditating and going OBE for about ten years. I am healthy and take no medication.

Two weeks ago during a heart focused meditation I must have slipped out of body because I became aware of a blue ball of light in front of me which proceeded to come towards me. It buzzed loudly for a moment. It then entered through my crown center and merged with me. As I undestand it, this could have been the elusive blue pearl that Muktananda talked about. Although Im hesitant to commit.

since then I've started experiencing a number of things. Chiefly, energy in my crown center. Tingling, tickling, dripping energy down my temples. Tingles and prickles at various points of my body. Over the days they are getting more prominent. It seems I only have to focus on my crown to experience them.

in meditation a few days ago the whole area of my crown went cold then a slight feeling of numbness over the top part of my brain with a sense of pressure which slowly abated.

the last two days I have noticed my left foot buzzing or humming on the underside. This has also extended to my left leg to some extent as well.

Like I say, I have my own opinions but I would appreciate some objectivity.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by reid.vfx; 20th February 2018 at 02:28 PM.