Thread: What is this?

What is this?

Hi,

If people will indulge me I would like to list some symptoms I'm currently experiencing and I would like to see what people think it is. I have my own opinion but I wanted a little objectivity. Just to preface this I wanted to say I've been meditating and going OBE for about ten years. I am healthy and take no medication.

Two weeks ago during a heart focused meditation I must have slipped out of body because I became aware of a blue ball of light in front of me which proceeded to come towards me. It buzzed loudly for a moment. It then entered through my crown center and merged with me. As I undestand it, this could have been the elusive blue pearl that Muktananda talked about. Although Im hesitant to commit.

since then I've started experiencing a number of things. Chiefly, energy in my crown center. Tingling, tickling, dripping energy down my temples. Tingles and prickles at various points of my body. Over the days they are getting more prominent. It seems I only have to focus on my crown to experience them.

in meditation a few days ago the whole area of my crown went cold then a slight feeling of numbness over the top part of my brain with a sense of pressure which slowly abated.

the last two days I have noticed my left foot buzzing or humming on the underside. This has also extended to my left leg to some extent as well.

Like I say, I have my own opinions but I would appreciate some objectivity.

thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Re: What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by reid.vfx View Post
    Hi,

If people will indulge me I would like to list some symptoms I'm currently experiencing and I would like to see what people think it is. I have my own opinion but I wanted a little objectivity. Just to preface this I wanted to say I've been meditating and going OBE for about ten years. I am healthy and take no medication.

Two weeks ago during a heart focused meditation I must have slipped out of body because I became aware of a blue ball of light in front of me which proceeded to come towards me. It buzzed loudly for a moment. It then entered through my crown center and merged with me. As I undestand it, this could have been the elusive blue pearl that Muktananda talked about. Although Im hesitant to commit.

since then I've started experiencing a number of things. Chiefly, energy in my crown center. Tingling, tickling, dripping energy down my temples. Tingles and prickles at various points of my body. Over the days they are getting more prominent. It seems I only have to focus on my crown to experience them.

in meditation a few days ago the whole area of my crown went cold then a slight feeling of numbness over the top part of my brain with a sense of pressure which slowly abated.

the last two days I have noticed my left foot buzzing or humming on the underside. This has also extended to my left leg to some extent as well.

Like I say, I have my own opinions but I would appreciate some objectivity.

thanks in advance
    .....a very simplistic [of course] answer from me:

...'it's help to make you better ? '

i haven't heard of the 'elusive blue pearl that Muktananda talked about' but i am interested now, so will look into this, Thanks
    Last edited by newfreedom; 21st February 2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: To add a question mark
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Are you sure it's not a parasite?

Quote Originally Posted by lomax View Post
    Are you sure it's not a parasite?
    While I don't want to rule anything out this was not my go to thought. My intuition tells me this is not the case. I was looking for more of a positive spin on it.

Blog Entries

I'm thinking more along the lines of an astral initiation. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do with it, though. I'm sure you'll think of something.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by reid.vfx View Post
    While I don't want to rule anything out this was not my go to thought. My intuition tells me this is not the case. I was looking for more of a positive spin on it.
    I agree with CFTraveler. What you described seems very positive to me, and I think it's a symptom of energetic development. Once while sleeping after meditating on heart chakra I had bright green flash of light. Robert Bruce calls this phenomenon chakra strobe. Maybe what you experienced is something like that, but way more powerful?
    Some energy body phenomena are quite intense, I had a partial kundalini raising twice (only first, and then first and second chakra), and this was probably the most intense thing I've felt in my life.
    I wouldn't worry about negative stuff like parasites, by giving it too much thought you're giving it permission to happen. There's nothing wrong with it too (maybe some people need to experience this), but it's not my kind of thing. It seems that with meditation and work on energy body manifesting things and events in your life gets easier, both for positive and negative results.

I suggest that you continue your work, and most importantly, have fun with it

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Yeah, part of me is wondering if it's the beginning of a kundalini awakening. I'm not normally very perceptible when it comes to energy so this is quite a surprise for me.