Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Copy: Intend to disappear

Question Copy: Intend to disappear

Hi Robert,

This is an unusual question, I'm not asking for advice on whether to do this, just that in your view, is it possible.

I was thinking back to your story of a car dial and by sheer intent you were able to affect its probability to be fully working.

I have a stent in a vein and have been advised that despite it being redundant, it can not be taken out of the body.

I'd like to intent it to disappear safely.

On reflection, this sounds completely mad. In your view is such a thing possible in this reality?

Re: Intend to disappear

S'cuse me for butting in...

I have been diagnosed with CPOD: Cario Pulmonary Obstructive Disorder. It feels like my heart is in my lungs. Instead of quitting smoking I have been tryin' to fix it. So, here is what I knew.

The singularity is "clean" or "unclean."
    --> If it is unclean, be clean in any way it thinks-feels-knows LIFE.
    --> If it is clean, it is unclean. Of course, it's disease! Be smarter than it , ask or find out what it is really thinking-feeling-knowing about YOU. Then disprove it, in thought, word and deed.
    --> Energy work helps in a big way.

Cheers,
    olyris

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: Intend to disappear

Just a matter of curiosity, sanatogen, why do you want it gone? If you don't want to put this in the open forum, but still want to answer, pm me. If it's none of my business, that's ok too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Oddly, I go in the morning for cardiac surgery, either a stent where the blockage to my right aorta is or a fem fem bypass from left to right that leaves the blockage if unable to through the blockage. I'm hoping for the successful stent. I will keep my right leg either way.

o-dawg, copd I am familiar with too, having 53% lung/oxygen overall absorption. The lungs are known as "the seat of sorrows", however...below in my signature, CFT's quote on bitterness vs joy ... tactically explains the healing process ...to let go...[though I cannot lie that lately in my life I've been an astronomically bitter azzhole]...and I have joys as well.

I still smoke 2+ packs/day because I'm an addicted crazy idiot, and of course ...it keeps a few others still yet breathing.

so - so
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Oddly, I go in the morning for cardiac surgery, either a stent where the blockage to my right aorta is or a fem fem bypass from left to right that leaves the blockage if unable to through the blockage. I'm hoping for the successful stent. I will keep my right leg either way.

o-dawg, copd I am familiar with too, having 53% lung/oxygen overall absorption. The lungs are known as "the seat of sorrows", however...below in my signature, CFT's quote on bitterness vs joy ... tactically explains the healing process ...to let go...[though I cannot lie that lately in my life I've been an astronomically bitter azzhole]...and I have joys as well.

I still smoke 2+ packs/day because I'm an addicted crazy idiot, and of course ...it keeps a few others still yet breathing.

so - so
    Please check in when you're back from surgery, I know it's a relatively safe procedure, but I'll say a prayer nonetheless.

Blog Entries

Tim, please let us know you're okay when you're able.

As for those cigarettes, when you're in the hospital you won't be able to smoke. Might be a good time to start stopping.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Just a matter of curiosity, sanatogen, why do you want it gone? If you don't want to put this in the open forum, but still want to answer, pm me. If it's none of my business, that's ok too.

Hi CTF,

The stent is redundant.
    It was inserted to deal with a previous complication that has now been healed.

It physically means I can't do much, due to the bottom end of the stent being narrow, so blood flow gets stuck in head and neck area sometimes.

So if I (along with the universe) can manifest a future where it is safely gone, then all the better as it impacts the slightest physical activity.

Hey! Sorry gettin so long to reply

I haven't been online during my recovery. I am doing fine, ended up with having had the bypass done, The pain is tolerable now, mostly deeper healing aches or if I move wrong, my entire abdomenal core is messed up, amazing how many movements consolidate from the abdomenal muscles.

I'm not liking the bypass because the "tube" comes up out of my left side , across my abdomen just under the skin, to dive back into my right side. I feel like the "borg".

I have a procedure coming up end of March to remove a cancerous growth from inside my bladder wall. The growth would fit inside a golf ball sized area, and looks like some deep sea floor hydra creature with many tubal limbs. Crazy scary lookin.

Anyway, my lung issue , a node, turns out as no threatening issue.

Thanks Loves...

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Glad to know you're ok, sorry to hear that there's more surgery.

I am sorry Tim for your severe health issues....sending love and strength.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce