Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

I have been using cheap table top ultrasonic humidifiers with Frankincense oil to repel negs, and it seems to be working fairly well in the room it is used in.

I can't work out if it is the Frankincense oil that is doing all the neg repelling work or the ultrasound waves.

Has anyone had any experience with repelling negs with ultrasound only? Or using similar ultrasonic humidifiers with oils?

2. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

I haven't heard of ultrasound. Can you send me the link to the product?

I am dealing with a very nasty demonic possession and as a last resort I've been looking into this product. It's pretty pricey but the manufacturer swears that it repels demons and negs. After the hell I've been through it kind of sounds too good to be true, but I'll try anything at this point.

https://www.pyroenergen.com/articles...r-diseases.htm

https://www.pyroenergen.com/articles...-spiritual.htm

Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hi Angel10023,

I have carefully examined the Pyroenergen product, and believe this product to be a simple high voltage electric supply. It is definitely not worth the huge amount of money being asked, and could be created by many electronics hobbyists for less than $50. It might work, and it might not, but at that cost, it's a big financial risk.

Earthing can have a very powerful effect when it comes to getting rid of negs, and is almost completely free. Earthing bed sheets supply the body with an abundance of electrons for many hours per night when we sleep. I would recommend staying earthed/grounded for as many hours a day as possible.

Going out in bright sun light helps also, and is free...

Have you used all of the counter measures in the "Practical Psychic Self-defence Handbook"? If not, please get hold of a copy of this book and implement as many of the counter measures as possible.

These are some links to earthing bedsheets, and other earthing products:
    https://www.groundology.co.uk/earthing/grounding-sheets
    https://www.earthing.com/

I have been trialling ultrasonic humidifiers with frankincense oil. This seems to help a lot. I have added a link below to one of them, but there are many variations on this ultrasonic humidifier/diffuser, and all of them should work just fine. The strongest neg repelling affect seems to be within 1 meter of the device.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-USB-Ca...CkVHa7uav6R3qw

I have also been testing the effectiveness of a USB ultrasonic bug repeller, to see if the ultrasond alone can repel negs, and it seems to have a good effect, but for a very short range indeed. I have had to put it very close to myself to repel negs in my personal space (almost had to wear it...). I have put a link below to one of these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Mosquit...iAyvOp9ZObH8kg

Hope this helps.

Jexx

4. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Interesting. Thanks Jexx I will check all of this out. Just curious, how do you know the Pyroenergen is just a high voltage electric supply? It mentions on the site that it utilizes some type of static electricity, but will not go into further detail. Is static electricity the same as high voltage? Do you think electricity will have any affect on these things? Unfortunately for me they are inside my body, not around me. I'm not sure what your case is, but I would probably have to shock my body for it to have any effect.

Hi Angel10023,

I have been an electronics technician for over 30 years, this allowed me to work out a bunch of stuff about the Pyroenergen product. While it is true that the product tries not to let on too much about how it works, they gave enough away in in their descriptive text and the images of the product to allow me to work out what the product was.

I have listed what I learned about the product below:

1) It outputs a high voltage that can give you an electric shock if you touch a ground source including their own ground output connector when using the device

2) They quoted "It uses D.C voltage and not A.C voltage like it's cheaper competitors" (D.C voltage is not static electricity its "Direct Current"). Having said that it does not matter if it is a true static field or DC high voltage field, the affect is the same, and both are easy to generate.

3) It uses a standard A.C mains plug to power it, and the mains plug does not have an earth connection, so the voltage is generated from a mains AC supply, and is not relative to a true ground/earth connection.

4) It has a positive and negative high voltage output connector

5) It can be discharged from it's high voltage output to it's high voltage ground connector, which means it has a high voltage capacitor or similar device on it's output

All of this gives me a fairly good understanding of what is inside this unit, and trust me it is not worth anything near $1,299 (even if it is a true static electric field generator).

On the subject of whether it will work. It might work, but only because negs have a strong electromagnetic aspect to them. Grounding/Earthing connects the body to the planet, which is negatively charged (the unit output is also negatively charged). Earthing is very good for our health, but slowly drains the energy of the negs away to earth. When the the negs realise their energy is getting too drained away, they will not want to stay connected to you (they will also become weaker the longer they stay attached to you while you are earthed). The unit gives off a negative high voltage and the earth gives a negative small voltage. The earth drains the negs energy away, but I am not sure the unit does, but as they both give negative charges, and I know long term earthing works, so maybe this unit might work, maybe....

Shocking your body with high voltage electric/static fields might get them off you (maybe), it would interesting to know if that works, but they might not stay off you, unless you stay connected to the device. Maybe you could also ground/earth yourself when not "shocking yourself" with high voltage electric fields?

I might build one of these units and see if it works for me. I have had more than my fair share of neg attacks, and some of them have been pretty bad. I am pleased to say that I am now able to deal with them when they occur. Robert Bruce’s book (mentioned earlier) has been the most valuable resource for dealing with neg attacks, his counter measures have worked very well for me...

Some counter measures you could do right away include:

* Running water, including showering for along time, bathing in running water (streams, rivers, anything, as long as the water is moving), use garden hose for running/moving water

* Sun bath in strong sunlight

* Earthing yourself for a long as possible each day (there are many ways)

* Keep you house lights on and bright, open the curtains and let as much light on a possible

* Remove all clutter from your living space, make it as clean, tidy, bright and comfortable as possible (negs hate this)

Hope this helps

Jexx

6. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thank you so much Jexx for all of the info. You clearly know your stuff and it is much appreciated. I am going to try the earthing as well. That is so interesting that all of this drains their energy. I have a lot of pretty large demons in me so I know it will take a lot to drain them, but I'm willing to try. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Hi Angel10023,

I have been an electronics technician for over 30 years, this allowed me to work out a bunch of stuff about the Pyroenergen product. While it is true that the product tries not to let on too much about how it works, they gave enough away in in their descriptive text and the images of the product to allow me to work out what the product was.

I have listed what I learned about the product below:

1) It outputs a high voltage that can give you an electric shock if you touch a ground source including their own ground output connector when using the device

2) They quoted "It uses D.C voltage and not A.C voltage like it's cheaper competitors" (D.C voltage is not static electricity its "Direct Current"). Having said that it does not matter if it is a true static field or DC high voltage field, the affect is the same, and both are easy to generate.

3) It uses a standard A.C mains plug to power it, and the mains plug does not have an earth connection, so the voltage is generated from a mains AC supply, and is not relative to a true ground/earth connection.

4) It has a positive and negative high voltage output connector

5) It can be discharged from it's high voltage output to it's high voltage ground connector, which means it has a high voltage capacitor or similar device on it's output

All of this gives me a fairly good understanding of what is inside this unit, and trust me it is not worth anything near $1,299 (even if it is a true static electric field generator).

On the subject of whether it will work. It might work, but only because negs have a strong electromagnetic aspect to them. Grounding/Earthing connects the body to the planet, which is negatively charged (the unit output is also negatively charged). Earthing is very good for our health, but slowly drains the energy of the negs away to earth. When the the negs realise their energy is getting too drained away, they will not want to stay connected to you (they will also become weaker the longer they stay attached to you while you are earthed). The unit gives off a negative high voltage and the earth gives a negative small voltage. The earth drains the negs energy away, but I am not sure the unit does, but as they both give negative charges, and I know long term earthing works, so maybe this unit might work, maybe....

Shocking your body with high voltage electric/static fields might get them off you (maybe), it would interesting to know if that works, but they might not stay off you, unless you stay connected to the device. Maybe you could also ground/earth yourself when not "shocking yourself" with high voltage electric fields?

I might build one of these units and see if it works for me. I have had more than my fair share of neg attacks, and some of them have been pretty bad. I am pleased to say that I am now able to deal with them when they occur. Robert Bruce’s book (mentioned earlier) has been the most valuable resource for dealing with neg attacks, his counter measures have worked very well for me...

Some counter measures you could do right away include:

* Running water, including showering for along time, bathing in running water (streams, rivers, anything, as long as the water is moving), use garden hose for running/moving water

* Sun bath in strong sunlight

* Earthing yourself for a long as possible each day (there are many ways)

* Keep you house lights on and bright, open the curtains and let as much light on a possible

* Remove all clutter from your living space, make it as clean, tidy, bright and comfortable as possible (negs hate this)

Hope this helps

Jexx

7. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Jexx,

I, also, came across this site with a lot of different gadgets...how do you think these compare to the proenergen? My mind is a mess so it is hard for me to concentrate and compare these devices. Thanks!

http://www.entityremovaltech.com/new...ment-research/

http://www.entityremovaltech.com/ent...moval-devices/

Blog Entries

What seems obvious to me is that any humidifier with the ability to put oils in it (such as the usual eucalyptus oil, or as in the neg-related application, frankincense oil) should do the trick without the big money aspect. Anything directly marketed for neg suppression will be more expensive, because the marketers are targeting susceptible (i.e. desperate) people.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CFTraveler,

You are totally right!! I have tried many different ultrasonic humidifiers/diffusers with frankincense oils and they all worked great!!

I intentionally bought a range of different types, and they were all less than $20, some of the USB devices were less than $8. I purchased them all from Ebay. I only used the ones that say they can take essential oils, but they all seem work on the same basic design (I suspect all of them can take oils, even if they don't state it specifically).

If you give this a try, please let us know how it worked out for you. Myself and two other people that I know have used ultrasonic humidifiers with frankincense oil and enjoyed great results.

Hi Angel10023,

I have had a good look at the devices at you mentioned from EntityRemovalTech. Two of them seem plausible to me, because they use elements of counter measures that are known to work. These two promising devices are the "Ion Ray Gun" and "Multi Wave Oscillator". That said, there are very cheap and effective alternatives if you want to try these ideas.

The "Ion Ray Gun" ionizes the air using a high voltage circuit which can be found in almost every commercial ionizer product. More effective and safer ionizers can be purchased for a very kind price from many places. I have pasted a link to one such negative ionizer product below:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/220V-Intell...oAAOSweM1Z-uPx

Strong radio frequency magnetic waves might well work, but strong magnets are an inexpensive and powerful alternative. Small but very powerful Neodymium magnets can be purchased for a very kind price indeed. You can buy these from Ebay, Amazon, Radio Shack, and many other places. There are also many varieties of wearable magnets that come in a variety of types (Bracelets, necklaces...etc).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast