Thread: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hi Angel10023,

Regarding sunlight and Stuart Wilde's ideas. My direct experience and other good sources of information strongly show that avoiding sunlight is playing right into the negs hands. Sunlight, especially sun bathing in strong sunlight, de-vitalizes the energy of negs. This is one of the strongest freely available counter measures. Please try this yourself and discover this truth with your own personal experience as I and others have done.

2. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I figured the box was bs! I will continue to sunbathe...I figure you are right because now everytime I try to they tell me not to.

3. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Came across TMS...It's magnetic energy used to treat mental illness...wonder if this works on negs?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558786/

Hi Angel10023,

TMS might help. Strong magnetic fields are well known to mess with Negs, because negs have an electromagnetic aspect to them, so a TMS machine which uses strong magnetic pulses might affect the negs. You would have to try it to know for sure.

TMS is generally only available via hospitals and other medical facilities, and usually fairly hard to get access to. This said, the TMS machines are not hard to create, as they use a surprisingly simple circuit for such a handy medical device. There may be options available on the internet.

An alternative magnetic counter measure worth consideration would be the use of strong wearable magnets, which are available from many sources, and at very modest cost. There are many on Ebay and Amazon, and come in many varieties, including wrist bands, necklaces...etc. You could also experiment with the use of small powerful rare earth magnets (also readily available on Ebay, Amazon, Radio Shack...etc)

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Jexx
    Last edited by Jexx; 18th June 2018 at 08:10 PM.

5. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I've been talking to others and doing a lot of online research and so far these are the devices that people claim to have had an effect on Negs. I don't know if any of them would work on something as large as what I have in me..but this is the list. I'd like to hear feedback or comments from anyone that knows about any of these devices or has used them and what they think. Thanks

1. multi-wave oscillator
    2. pyro energen
    3. Rife - Spooky2 - there are different parts you can purchase and different frequencies you can play with and there is a 'radionics' add on you can buy separate - I, honestly, wouldn't even begin to know how to use this device and what parts or frequencies would work
    4. Metatron, and knock off hunter 4025 (its apparently a box with electromagnets) I was just told about this and I am looking into it more

6. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

The air ionizer I bought for $10 just came and it doesn't look like much. It pretty small and lightweight and the instructions were in Chinese. I don't think this will do much

Hi Angel10023,

The ionizer should put out a lot more negative ions that the rather dangerous "Ion Ray Gun" at the link you sent earlier, and at a fraction of the price. It probably wont break the demon possession on it's own, but is one more counter measure (even if a small one).

Have you got hold of a copy of Robert Bruce's book yet (The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide). This book is what you really need. It explains exactly how break out of a demon possession. The information in this book is your very best chance of ending your possession problem. I have used the countermeasures in that book and can honestly say that they worked very well. I have pasted a link to the book below:

https://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psy...Survival+Guide

The earthing/grounding bed sheet you have invested in is one of the best counter measures (also in the book).

Best Wishes

Jexx