Thread: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hi CFTraveler,

You are totally right!! I have tried many different ultrasonic humidifiers/diffusers with frankincense oils and they all worked great!!

I intentionally bought a range of different types, and they were all less than $20, some of the USB devices were less than $8. I purchased them all from Ebay. I only used the ones that say they can take essential oils, but they all seem work on the same basic design (I suspect all of them can take oils, even if they don't state it specifically).

If you give this a try, please let us know how it worked out for you. Myself and two other people that I know have used ultrasonic humidifiers with frankincense oil and enjoyed great results.

2. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I will look back on your old posts to see what you purchased. I'm just curious were you dealing with an entity attachment or possession, or an attack? I am possessed..meaning I have entities inside of me mind controlling me, suffocating me, draining my soul energy and making my life a living hell. I'm not sure if a humidifier will do anything to make these things leave my body. I was looking at some of these other devices because you apply them directly to your body.