Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

1. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I will look back on your old posts to see what you purchased. I'm just curious were you dealing with an entity attachment or possession, or an attack? I am possessed..meaning I have entities inside of me mind controlling me, suffocating me, draining my soul energy and making my life a living hell. I'm not sure if a humidifier will do anything to make these things leave my body. I was looking at some of these other devices because you apply them directly to your body.

2. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

jexx..Just saw your post...looks like we are online at the same time. thanks for your reply. Did you look at this one? It talks about radio frequency and the user said that it was the only thing that actually helped him from a nasty attachment from a tentacle monster. I don't know ANYTHING about radios and frequencies. I looked up some of the devices he recommended, but they just look like computer parts to me...I wouldn't even know how to work them or what to do with them?

http://www.entityremovaltech.com/new...ment-research/

3. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

I just bought the air ionizer and ultrasonic humidifier on ebay. i don't think that they will be strong enough to clear anything out of my body, but they might prevent more attacks?

Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Hi Angel10023,

The ultrasonic humidifier and frankincense oil will help prevent further attacks and attachments. The ultrasound also seems to bother negs, even if they are inside you. Loud positive uplifting music also really bothers negs, and repels them. Anything that makes them not want to stay near, in and around you is a step in the right direction.

Sometime ago I had a negative entity inside me, attached to my chakras. When it spoke clearly in the my mind in a voice that was not mine I was shocked and horrified. It had been attaching to me during sleep, and got a good hold on me. It took long term grounding/earthing and several other counter measures to get it out and away from me, but took a lot more effort with counter measures to stop it trying to reattach while I was asleep. I have also experienced a temporary possession where I lost control of my body and speech for a short time, which was also shocking and worrying. Fortunately that does not happen to me anymore, but I have to be on guard, as I still get negs bothering me on a regular basis since I started practicing Kundalini raising.

The things that I know from direct experience that help with possession are:

1) Long term earthing/grounding => Staying earthed for as many hours of the day as possible, for a long as it takes

2) Running water under, around or over you for long period of time (I have also used Robert Bruce's garden hose trick with grounding to sort out a really strong neg)

3) Bright light => Sunshine, bright house lighting, leaving the lights on when sleeping (might need an eye mask to sleep)

4) Neon Violet Light (mentally projected bright neon violet burning flame to burn them out!!)

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

5. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

All good to know. Thanks Jexx.

I just purchased grounding sheets, as well and I am going to start up again with the salt baths. I'm going to try the magnets, as well. I told you I bought the ion humidifier. I'm still interested in purchasing one of the other more expensive machines or radio frequency generators, but I'm not sure which one yet.
    I doubt the garden hose thing will work because these things are pretty entrenched in me, but I'll give it a try. I'm not sure I clearly understand it though. You have to step over the garden hose once or do you keep stepping back and forth?
    It's interesting that on other sites I've read that electricity increases spirit activity. I came across Stuart Wilde's site and he mentioned to stay away from the earth and out of the sun because spirits come up from the earth. All of that seems to be the opposite of what I've read on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Hi Angel10023,

The ultrasonic humidifier and frankincense oil will help prevent further attacks and attachments. The ultrasound also seems to bother negs, even if they are inside you. Loud positive uplifting music also really bothers negs, and repels them. Anything that makes them not want to stay near, in and around you is a step in the right direction.

Sometime ago I had a negative entity inside me, attached to my chakras. When it spoke clearly in the my mind in a voice that was not mine I was shocked and horrified. It had been attaching to me during sleep, and got a good hold on me. It took long term grounding/earthing and several other counter measures to get it out and away from me, but took a lot more effort with counter measures to stop it trying to reattach while I was asleep. I have also experienced a temporary possession where I lost control of my body and speech for a short time, which was also shocking and worrying. Fortunately that does not happen to me anymore, but I have to be on guard, as I still get negs bothering me on a regular basis since I started practicing Kundalini raising.

The things that I know from direct experience that help with possession are:

1) Long term earthing/grounding => Staying earthed for as many hours of the day as possible, for a long as it takes

2) Running water under, around or over you for long period of time (I have also used Robert Bruce's garden hose trick with grounding to sort out a really strong neg)

3) Bright light => Sunshine, bright house lighting, leaving the lights on when sleeping (might need an eye mask to sleep)

4) Neon Violet Light (mentally projected bright neon violet burning flame to burn them out!!)

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

6. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

AND...heres another one..It looks like a wooden box to me.

http://www.boondeeworkshop.com/ghost...ler/index.html

Hi Angel10023,

The "Boondee Ghost Repellent" device that you posted a link to is worse than a wooden box. It's a total shameless con job and ripoff. This poor quality wooden box contains a cheap camera and some LED's, which is a pointless waste of time and a huge amount of money. Shame on them.

Hi Angel10023,

Regarding sunlight and Stuart Wilde's ideas. My direct experience and other good sources of information strongly show that avoiding sunlight is playing right into the negs hands. Sunlight, especially sun bathing in strong sunlight, de-vitalizes the energy of negs. This is one of the strongest freely available counter measures. Please try this yourself and discover this truth with your own personal experience as I and others have done.

9. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Thanks Jexx. I figured the box was bs! I will continue to sunbathe...I figure you are right because now everytime I try to they tell me not to.

10. Re: Ultrasonic Neg Repeller

Came across TMS...It's magnetic energy used to treat mental illness...wonder if this works on negs?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4558786/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast