Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW COUNTERMEASURE DISCOVRED

Re: NEW COUNTERMEASURE DISCOVRED

This is brilliant, I will try this for sure! I will tune it to an FM radio station (mhz) on a christian radio station > think this will work

just reviving a old thread
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

this is really good stuff

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

a lightworker has channel-ed angel information to help me with offensive hypnotizing voices. The information came threw to work with a radio. The hypnotizing voices that torment me and keep me awake when falling asleep they appear when i am half awake half asleep

i am experimenting with different channels working with a radio each night

The clairadudient ability can be fine tuned to the frequencies of the radio channel stations the metaphysical properties of the physical radio stations has ae non physical counter part by tuning the physical radio stations
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 11th September 2019 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    The clairadudient ability can be fine tuned to the frequencies of the radio channel stations the metaphysical properties of the physical radio stations has ae non physical counter part by tuning the physical radio stations
    Yep. I use clairaudience when listening to iPod. it is love. And, when I do clairvoyance on web sites it is light. Allways white light and unconditional love. The system is pretty clean, but as you know, there are some sicko's out there who take everything as gullible... olyris

forum members i haven't had hypnotizing voices for like 2 weeks now

thanks to the radio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2