Thread: Warp drive when vibrating?

1. Warp drive when vibrating?

Hi all, first time poster but have been reading different posts here for about a week now. I figure if anyone knows what this is then you guys do. Let me give a quick background to put it in perspective. I've watched a couple of Roberts interviews and energy work tutorials and then picked up his evolution ebook. I've also recently picked up the Astral Dynamics book but haven't read it all yet. I've been doing energy work now for about a month. I have easy and strong movement in my hands and feet and over the past week have been able to mostly do a full body circuit and am identifying a few places that are still not very active. I also started on my primary centers about a week or so ago. These seemed to get feeling pretty fast, in fact the first day I started on them. As I was working on my base center, my throat and brow started throbbing as well. About the only center I haven't been able to get a lot of sensation in yet is my naval. I work them daily but only until I get a good buzz going in each, so a few minutes at most each. My brow center throbs all the time now though, without me working on it even. Not in a painful way, just that it's there. I've also noticed the usual blue swirls that would show up behind my eyes that most folks have aren't really there any more, it's just a black field with very small white "static". I've never had any odd psychic stuff happen to me or OBEs or anything. The only thing I've ever noticed was maybe a handful of times in my life I'd have my eyes shut and see like on a pop up window a "movie" playing in full detail. It never related to anything I could figure out and I couldn't reproduce it so I just kind of ignored it. So now for about 4 days in a row I'm getting the full body vibrations people talk about while in bed. It's never been when I've been meditating, always when I just roll on my side and try to go to sleep. I get this weird wave wash over me and then maybe 10 seconds later get vibrations. I've tried doing the rope pull to get out of body, but the most that did was make me feel like I was kind of moving up, I got a real electric tingle in my face and then nothing. But I have noticed now each time this happens, I also get this kind of warp drive like effect going. That dark view with white static behind my eyes starts moving, I think away from me. I thought maybe it was a tunnel but couldn't figure out how to get into it or what to do with it. My brow center really throbs when this is happening too. I still haven't had any kind of other events happen, no seeing behind closed eyes or sleep paralysis or such. I have been doing better about remembering dreams and so far I haven't come across one where I was in my house or such, just normal crazy/silly dreams. So I guess my question is, since this happens when I'm on my side (how I sleep) is there a good way to try to get OOB in that position, and can I use that brow tunnel to do anything? Thanks for any advise!
    Last edited by estlin1212; 31st May 2018 at 11:35 AM.

2. Re: Warp drive when vibrating?

I had another round of vibrations last night as well. I was pretty tired and wasn't wanting to try to make anything happen last night, so I laid down on my side to go to sleep but about 60 seconds later I felt that wave and the vibrations start. I also noticed the black behind my eyes was doing the warp drive effect again. It is definitely coming towards me, but I have no sensation of falling or being in a tunnel. And before the vibrations that black field was just a normal unmoving black behind my eyes. I tried the rope method when the vibrations started, but didn't get any other sensations at all this time, so I also tried to "rock" myself side to side, that made me feel a little odd and it messed with that black behind my eyes. It started stretching? And moving in an up and down kind of way. But nothing else happened and I didn't feel anything different during this. When this is all happening I'm not physically moving at all and feel disconnected from my body, although it isn't paralyzed. But that has to be part of the issue, I am still feeling my body and I'm thinking I shouldn't even notice it or at least not be noticing it. I'm a very light sleeper and come awake at the slightest sound, so I've been having a hard time overcoming my situational awareness and refocusing 100% on something like breathing or my brow or something like that. I'm thinking there is something I'm holding on to mentally or internally to keep myself planted in the physical. Turning off that physical awareness is dang hard, but I'm guessing that's the next thing I need to work on. I don't know if it's all the energy work I've been doing during the day, but even now 100% awake and having coffee, if I close my eyes, I feel kind of vibrational. Like if I wanted to start meditating I'd start getting whole body vibrations even now. Anyway, trying not to make assumptions just going with a more empirical approach and seeing what happens and such as I try different things. Working my way through Astral Dynamics to see what I can find that may help me get all this working!

One nice thing, I'm getting a lot of practice attempts which is great. I've now had this happen enough that the initial "something's happening!" giddy excitement that I was initially feeling when vibrations started has finally been replaced by a more detached methodical approach to see what helps and what doesn't. I feel that was a big issue for me in the beginning, just being so excited I couldn't concentrate. Anyway, every problem has a solution, and with all the material Robert's provided, I'm sure I'll figure it out one of these nights!

Blog Entries

Re: Warp drive when vibrating?

Even though I usually get the rope method to work well when I get vibrations (which is not often any more) I find that you should taylor the exit technique with your symptoms. I would say if you're on the vibratory stage when you turn sideways, wait until the vibrations subside and see if they turn into something like a wave (or stop). Then do the rollout method. If it doesn't work right away, mentally roll from side to side until you feel you've disengaged from the physical body and are floating.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Warp drive when vibrating?

I'll give that a shot and see what happens. Fortunately I'm in no hurry and am enjoying the process of discovery and progress. When you're rolling from side to side, what are you focused on mentally? Are you for instance focusing on breathing, your brow, saying a mantra, etc. Or just your intention of having an OBE maybe. I'm guessing the feeling of being disengaged from the physical body is pretty instantly obvious?

Blog Entries

Re: Warp drive when vibrating?

I personally focus on the technique I'm doing, to keep from being distracted by the symptoms themselves. When I start to get tired, I then remember my intention and my vigor increases.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: Warp drive when vibrating?

Thanks for the help, I'll keep trying all of this out and see what I can get to work. I suspect some of my issue is my attachment to the physical, I've always been hyper aware of my physical surroundings. So perhaps my desire to AP is being blocked by my ingrained attachment to my physical body and surroundings. That's a bit tough to just shut off, but I'm working on it. Perhaps by not having any early success in OBE, I'll come out of this with a stronger energy body and mental/spiritual mindset due to all of the continued work by the time I do get to the OBE stage. The work continues and epiphanies abound as growth takes place.