Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: getting help from christianity to empower eckhart tolle enlightenment (in the moment path)

Re: getting help from christianity to empower eckhart tolle enlightenment (in the moment path)

Discerning Spirits [Chiefly Harmony & Discord, each with categoric levels]; and that fact that even those having reproved Love (hardly remedial...btw) will often choose disobedience. Unto the pure all things are pure; to the defiled ...etc. Titus 1:15-16
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th June 2018 at 08:08 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: getting help from christianity to empower eckhart tolle enlightenment (in the moment path)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Discerning Spirits [Chiefly Harmony & Discord, each with categoric levels]; and that fact that even those having reproved Love (hardly remedial...btw) will often choose disobedience. Unto the pure all things are pure; to the defiled ...etc. Titus 1:15-16
    Aye. Loving these discerning liars is a process in and of itself. Reproving God even. Meaningful enough...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Aye. Loving these discerning liars is a process in and of itself. Reproving God even. Meaningful enough...
    o,

Aye...

Love is a rebelious bird
    That no one can tame
    Love, love
    If you do not love me, I love you
    If I love you, then take care of yourself
    Love is the child of Bohemia
    [She/He]That never knew a law.

~~~~

In life you have to do a lot
    You don't fvkin want to.
    Many times that's wtf life is,
    One vile fvkin task after another.

~~~~

Announcing your plans is a good
    Way to hear God laugh.

~~~~

Every fvkin beatin' I'm
    Grateful for,
    Every fvkin one of them.

Get all the trust beatin' out
    Of you,
    And you know what the fvkin
    World is/ain't.

~~~~

IMG_20180612_192322-1.jpg

Yeah..
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th June 2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I have found true divinity in christianity
    I have meditated in church buildings, when no-one was around. There is rainbow light in there of divine understanding that sticks with one for life. Thankfully I don't find that i have offended anyone by doing this.

Eckhart Tolle is certainly doing God's work on earth... ego used to compete with others, now with itself... some game to see if winning is possible. Not today, mr. ego, Not today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2