A few years ago I travelled a lot and I was excited to know where I'd travel to next. I was meditating (sitting down, living room) and I suddenly had a vision that I was sitting on the ground in either France or Italy. The vision was so real that it felt like I could touch the buildings around me. I quickly told everyone about this vision because I felt like it was going to happen. About a month or 2 later I got a phone call. I won a trip to France! I entered a trip contest to go to France, many months before that. I entered one time and forgot about it. As I was getting ready for the trip I wanted to extend it. I had two options, England or Italy. I chose Italy. It was only the month before my departure that I suddenly remembered this vision and now I was going to Italy as well! It was a really fun trip

So about a year ago I had another vision. This time I was meditating while I was laying down on my bed. Prior to this I was thinking about a man I use to care about many years ago. Suddenly as I'm meditating, I see a vision of me lying on his chest! I was really surprised. I was lying on his left side then suddenly I was shifted to his right side and what I see next is the most surprising thing. I see a child, a little girl, 2-3 years old lying on his chest where I was previously (left side of his). She looks completely like him and is asleep. She looked so completely real that once again I felt I could just reach out and touch her. I can't shake the feeling that even though she looks nothing like me, that she is my kid as well! I knew this vision would end fairly soon so I decided to ignore the man and take all the time I could to memorize what this child looked like, what her face was like and what she was wearing. Then the vision ended and I was back in my bed. This man and I no longer speak I should say, and I'm very sure he's in a relationship etc.

I donno... I think about this vision often now and I know it's going to sound totally stupid but I often feel like I miss this kid. I just can't seem to shake it. I never really thought about having kids before until this happened. ...

what do you guys think of this? Have you had similar experiences? What came of them?