Thread: strange meeting with somebody on astral..

1. strange meeting with somebody on astral..

Hi everyone!
    Im new in the forum and im really glad to be here!

I have regular astral projections, but tonight i had a strange experience.
    I went to see somebody on the astral plane, and when i found him, this person immediately noticed my presence. Usually its not the case, in my other experiences i needed to get close, speak with the person, sometimes also touch them, to get noticed. But this person was different, he noticed me from the first second, before i even got a chance to communicate with him.

He kept repeating me: Just, go away, go away.
    At first instinct i wanted to go away as his will, but something inside my head, told me to stay, as it's maybe only a test.
    I remined there and started to talk, i cannot even remember what i said (strange i always remember all of the details) But i remember the answer that i got.
    He said: Stop talking in metaphors, i hate metaphors, they make me see everything in a visual way.

Overall he wasn't exactly hostile, but looked more like confused, and really bothered that someone disturbs him.
    What do you think? Was this some kind of protection?
    Thank you for any kind of suggestions!

Blog Entries

Re: strange meeting with somebody on astral..

I think it was a projection of your own self, the reason he saw you coming it's because he's a part of you- a part which hates a certain type of communication. In most cultures 'metaphors' or symbolic thinking is a function of the subconscious, and the fact that it was male makes me think it's your animus, that part of you that thinks verbally, makes comparisons and has opinions.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: strange meeting with somebody on astral..

If that happened to me, i would think of it as a part of my own psyche, too. It is true that metaphors make you see. If you want to perceive things in an aural way, it's syllogism: calling things normal because they associate normally within each every other. A parable does both. o