Thread: Greetings

Greetings

New Here.

I've been doing development work 25+ years.
    It started with a form of body awareness similar to Robert's, though mine used feeling the changes from a crystal on me, not a physical remnant sensation, totally accidentally, it was a curious effect of crystals and I had no idea I was training awareness of my energy field,.. this would probably compliment Roberts system quite well! I then started to notice when I interacted with unusual energy fields, my awareness picked it up easily. I was Lucky to experience several unplanned double blind situations, so I had no doubt as to my senses.

I learned Reiki and Zenith healing after I became sensitive to energy, though I found myself to be a blunt instrument in regards to energy healing, teachers described me as "an open channel" and I tended to bring too much energy through. Clairvoyants have told me they have never seen hands give off so much energy before, but I couldn't see, just feel. Like a blind painter.
    I found in mediation groups, especially circles, people would get dizzy and overloaded when I was there and would need lots of grounding. I shifted my work to my own energy field, meditation, spiritual growth and such and as I developed I got more and more repulsed by the "spiritual entertainment industry" in general. I did a lot of work on building my light body and raising my frequency, the effects I feel, are like slow motion Kundalini work, but milder as well. I went through the common time of feeling isolated and as I developed my new perspectives/awareness, found relating to people strained as my old views were so alien now. A period many could relate too, I'm sure.
    I read libraries worth of books and overwhelmed by the contradictory information, I knew I had to give up the belief structures and programming that were messing me up. (sound familiar?) My epiphany though, was to adopt "working theories" based on my own experience, as I though I should be expressing my self, not following a belief structure.
    With all this work though, I never developed abilities beyond energy perception, I was told I was being blocked by "higher ups" - no idea on the validity of this.
    Years of work trying to achieve OBE's, Vision, etc. never had results,.. frustrating! I'd say I've had one concious OBE, but my perception of energy was so hightened it was overwhelming.
    I've had a break period I like to thing of as actualising or stabalising, and am ready to dive in again. I would say I'm much more grounded now days.
    Working though the freebies here to make sure, as the "late night shopping channel sales pitch" on the programs rang all my warning bells and nearly made me keep looking elsewhere.
    "87% of people know you can prove anything with statistics." - Homer Simpson.

Re: Greetings

Hi Tharsis and welcome to the forum. Let's hope the time is right for you now.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )