I’ve told this story to a few peoole I know I real life, but I can’t tell them about the astral side to it, they wouldn’t understand. I definitely believe that my spirit guide directly helped me out here. Two of my ‘friends’ were throwing my things around in the library. One of those things were earphones which I ended up losing because of them. I looked everywhere in the library, they weren’t found anywhere. I was convicted someone had taken them. They didn’t have my name on them so I knew no one would know they were mine. Fast forward two days and I’d given up searching for them. They were expensive so I didn’t tell her because I knew she’d kill me. I’d run out of clean formal uniforms so I wore my PE uniform this day. I hadn’t worn it at all yet this term, so this was the first time I’d worn it in a long time. After the first hour of the day, I sat down for maths and felt something in my pe uniform’s jacket’s pocket. I took out the object that was in my pocket and it was the headphones I’d lost. They were just magically there. No one had put them there, everyone was surprised. I haven’t thought about astral projection for a long time, but after this I’ve been thinking about it a lot. Any thoughts?