Thread: I think my spirit guide literally helped me

Question I think my spirit guide literally helped me

I’ve told this story to a few peoole I know I real life, but I can’t tell them about the astral side to it, they wouldn’t understand. I definitely believe that my spirit guide directly helped me out here. Two of my ‘friends’ were throwing my things around in the library. One of those things were earphones which I ended up losing because of them. I looked everywhere in the library, they weren’t found anywhere. I was convicted someone had taken them. They didn’t have my name on them so I knew no one would know they were mine. Fast forward two days and I’d given up searching for them. They were expensive so I didn’t tell her because I knew she’d kill me. I’d run out of clean formal uniforms so I wore my PE uniform this day. I hadn’t worn it at all yet this term, so this was the first time I’d worn it in a long time. After the first hour of the day, I sat down for maths and felt something in my pe uniform’s jacket’s pocket. I took out the object that was in my pocket and it was the headphones I’d lost. They were just magically there. No one had put them there, everyone was surprised. I haven’t thought about astral projection for a long time, but after this I’ve been thinking about it a lot. Any thoughts?

Re: I think my spirit guide literally helped me

Something similar happened to me. My file with all my work went missing in my final year of high school. It appeared after the exams at the end of the year. I see it as an intervention to keep me out of studying law at university and doing spirituality instead.

Do you remember where it appeared? This is really interesting

My housemaster said it had been "found." I had suspected him of taking it himself but i really don't think that's likely! Serendiptious in the extreme, it all was.