Hello, I am interested in other people`s experiences with Dreamwalking and I want to share mine.

A few months ago I realized I was dreaming and wished to be where a certain person was. I then was teleported to a field with a few trees and a big house in the distance. The environment felt different then before. I went to the house and found the person I was looking for having a party.

Unfortunately I cannot ask that person about the dream if it still is in memory that is. Do you guys think I dreamwalked? It definitely felt like it.

Try out the technique I used and see if it works. Of course the person you want to find has to sleep as well, maybe even dream as well at the same time. So it could be quite difficult to pull this off.. I am not (yet) dreaming lucid very often, so I do not have many shots at this right now. I need to stop smoking weed. Cannot even really remember one of my dreams when I smoke that stuff.

If dreamwalking is possible, could you see effects of it in the astral realm? How would they look like?

Hope to hear from you guys,
GotNoName